CONFESSIONS

Four | Confessions

ᴠɪᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

ᴠɪᴇɴɴᴀ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

We have two days until Dream comes back and is expecting his answer.

We have two days to decide how to punished Tommy, our friend, the Vice President of our nation, a 17-year-old boy. We had 48 hours to decide anything, and we have nothing.

Currently, everyone who was available was gathered in the plaza of New L'Manburg. We were gathered together, faces of stone, and heavy hearts. Tubbo filled us in on what Dream said when they went off yesterday, what Dream threatened to do.

Dream threatened to halt trade, ban everyone inside the L'Manburg walls from possessing armor and weapons, and kill anyone who tried to leave. Including myself, when he knows my new house and everything I own is outside the goddamn wall!

little did I know, Tubbo left out the part where Dream wanted him to exile Tommy. Though, I still realize Dream had gone mental, but I didn't realize to this extent.

I mean, Tubbo said Dream threatened war.., our nation could not afford to go to war for a third time, not yet.

"What are we going to do?" Fennen asks, having just come back from a trading trip to the village south of L'Manburg. He hasn't been around for the past week and a half, so he was unaware of the events that took place recently. He was surprised to say the least, as were two girls with completely different colored hair.

One was a red-head with slightly curled hair that ended mid-back, freckles splattered across her noes and cheeks like paint, and the most alluring green eyes I've ever seen. A corset loosely tied around her waist overtop an off-white dress that went down to her knees, little brown boots to tie it up. She was very gorgeous, as was the woman beside her.

The woman beside her though, was a complete opposite. Her hair fell down to her shoulders, dyed a deep blue that, like the red-head, was slightly curled. She had blue eyes that seemed to pierce through the earth as she starred at her feet with a scowl, a small scar on her cheek. I could tell she had a slight temper, or maybe she was having a bad day? I couldn't tell. though I could tell she was pissed. I took notice of the woman's hands interlocked tightly between their bodies, the way the red-head glanced lovingly at the other.

They were a cute couple.

"I have no clue man," Fundy replied to Fennen, a small smile on his face despite the situation we were currently in. The fox was looking over the built man across from him, and I could only watch with slight concern on where his priorities laid. Tubbo paces back and forth while a rambling Tommy tries to reason with his president, I tuned out their small arguments as soon as they started. As Tommy tried to explain his actions, and fix what he's done, Philza, Quackity and Ranboo stood farther off to the side, arms crossed across their chest and heads lowered to conceal their whispers. I decided that they would be the better group to stay with, seeing as Fundy was basically drooling over Fennen.

Philza said something, a look of anger passing over his face, then walks off before I can even get to the group, his back rigid as he walks away. Quackity is shaking his head as I reach them.

"what's his deal?" I ask, making my presence known. Quackity shrugs and unfolds his arms as Ranboo sighs.

"Said something that hit a nerve I guess." Quackity says, rubbing his temples with his fingers. Ranboo, to my left, had that far off look on his face like the other day, and his eyes falling into a steady pattern of back and forth. I didn't know what demons he had in his head, but they seemed to be a bit active today, or maybe that's how they were everyday. I had only known the guy for maybe a day and a half.

"What do you think we should do?" I ask, Quackity's face seemed to drop at the question, and he looked down at his feet in guilt. He kicks at an invisible rock.

"I think we should do whatever Dream asks of us. We can't risk war.," Quackity sighs. "We can't afford it." The man looks back up, just as Ranboo chimes in.

"We couldn't beat him anyways. From what I've heard since I got here is that Dream and his group are ruthless when it comes to battle.." The two-toned man says, his eyes finally settling on one thing, well two. Quackity and my eyes.

I nod, being on the same, and opposing side of Dream. I could confirm he was indeed a maniac when it came to bloodshed. The three of us fall into an uncomfortable silence, almost suffocating. I was about to scream when Tubbo called out separated groups together in the middle, Tommy still rambling on about Georges house. I find it surprising that Ranboo's name never pops up.

"Guys- listen to me first before you talk.. Please." Tubbo starts, his red tie loosened around his neck, and his blazer having been long forgotten. "There was more to Dreams threats, there was something he wanted in particular.." Tubbo looks guilty and upset. Stressed beyond belief and more afraid then any of those. His brown eyes were glazed over with a terror that resided deed within his bones. In all of our bones.

"Well what is it?" The red-head said, holding the blue haired woman's hand tighter, their facial expression almost matching. Quackity was now standing closer to where Tubbo was, ready to run to the boy, or run away at the same time. Honestly it was quite concerning in the least.

Tubbo inhaled, his breath sounding labored, sounding rough. He didn't want to say it aloud, but I knew he needed to. This was what Dream was smiling about, what he was acting all cocky about the entire time after he and Tubbo came back.

"Dream wants Tommy exiled. He wants him gone."

𝟷𝟶𝟹𝟻 ᴡᴏʀᴅs