Chapter 9 - Filler Chapter

════════════════════════════════

Chapter 9 — Filler Chapter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"...don't make me an uncle too early,"

════════════════════════════════

"Harry, just so you know, not everyone is like me... For some reason, magical creatures are just.. attracted to me. I just use that to my advantage to befriend them. How else do you think I'm passing Care of Magical Creatures?"

Harry and Y/n were in the Gryffindor common room sitting on one of the couches one night after Harry had confronted her about the dragons he had seen the night before. They were discussing the first task and how Harry was supposed to survive against them.

Harry groaned as he ran his hands through his hair, "Then what am I supposed to do then?"

Y/n sat down next to Harry before coming up with an idea. "Harry."

"What?"

"Here, take this." Y/n gave Harry her bracelet with small bells. "It might not be of much help but some of the dragons associate the ringing of those bells with me. It might calm them down just a little bit. Hopefully it will be enough time for you. But ring it only when you're desperate. I'm not sure if it will agitate them more that you're ringing the bells, or if it will calm them because they'll think you're my friend."

Y/n put her hand on top of Harry's and the bracelet, "Do take care of it though. It's some of the things left behind by my..."

Harry held her hand in understanding, intertwining their fingers. He couldn't help but notice how her hand fit in his. Pushing that thought away, he nodded. "Thanks Y/n. And don't worry, I'll make sure it gets back to you in top condition."

The two shared a smile before looking at the fire in front of them. It was still burning brightly, illuminating the room with an orange glow. They sat in comfortable silence before Y/n spoke up. "Have you told Cedric yet? About the first task?"

"No. Why?"

"Think about it. Madame Maxime would have probably told Fleur, Karkaroff probably knows and has told Victor, and Cedric's the only one clueless. It wouldn't be quite fair would it?"

"Y/n why aren't you in Ravenclaw instead?"

"It's because I'm too witty and the Sorting Hat decided I had enough to handle you and your troublesome adventures."

"It's not like I go looking for trouble!"

"I know Hazard."

"Hazard? You came up with Hazard as a nickname? Are you serious Y/n?"