Stepping In

After playing with the cats, (Y/N) turned in the TV. And by default, she went to the news. 'This is Vicki Vale, reporting to you live. From what I can see, it appears that Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are once again wreaking havoc on some of Gotham's establishments.'

"Hm, more crime. What else is new?" (Y/N) uttered in a bored tone.

'It now looks like Harley Quinn is breaking into the Lakeside Deli. Why she is doing this, we do not know.'

"Lakeside Deli? How dare she?!"

'From what our crew on the ground is telling us, a man behind the front counter is being held at gunpoint, and Harley Quinn is demanding he make her a sandwich. That seems rather... odd. As that is going on'-

"What?! It's one thing to steal priceless artifacts, but it's another thing to threaten a man who makes dang good sandwiches! If Batman or any of those other guys won't step up to help to protect Gotham City, then I will!" (Y/N) shouted as she stood up. "Alright, kitties, I'm going out for a little bit. You four behave now, alright?" She dashed out the door and ran to her house.

"Oh no... you don't think-" Dick said worriedly.

"She is. And we've gotta stop her!" Jason shouted.

"How though? It's highly unlikely that we can do anything against them three of the, when we're at this size." Tim asked.

"In addition to that,  we can't access our suits, weapons, or any modes of transportation in our current forms. It seems that (Y/N) will be killed by her own stupidity." Damian remarked.

Meanwhile, over here...
(Y/N) put on a costume, as a disguise (and because you're about to fight crime and you want to feel awesome doing it.)
⬇️⬇️ You can wear either this one ⬇️⬇️ plus a pale pink or pale blue domino mask

)⬇️⬇️ You can wear either this one ⬇️⬇️ plus a pale pink or pale blue domino mask

⬇️⬇️ Or this one ⬇️⬇️

1. I gave two options because one; they're both awesome, and two; I don't know what your costume preferences are. So I gave you a feminine and a masculine choice.
2. If you know who one or both of the characters are and/or what they're from, you're super-special-awesome.

You're not actually talking to them, you're just talking to yourself and doing a little pre-battle monologue. "Alright, you three, you want to mess with Lakeside Deli? You answer to me! Bring it on!!" And with that, (Y/N) ran off into battle.