𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐷𝑎𝑦

Word Count: 3,023

⚠⚠⚠ Warning ⚠⚠⚠
Mention of abuse

♡*♡∞:。.。 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔。.。:∞♡*♡

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄰'🅂 🄿🄾🅅

I was waken up by yelling and screaming. I assume it's coming from my parents. I look at the time to see 6:15. Fifteen more minutes until the bus comes. I sigh heavily and get up as I hear footsteps marching to my door. The door swings open revealing my father.

"I was just about to wake you up.."

He said as he steps inside. I open my drawer and grab my uniform.

"Remember what your mother said.. I know you hardly talk as it is but try to talk. Meet new people new friends.. For me.."

My father says sincerely making me sigh.

"I guess.."

My voice is weak and almost hoarse from the lack of used. I walk into my bathroom. I change slower than usual. I hear my father sigh and leave my room. I finish changing into the uniform.

It's a white button up shirt beneath a black type vest with a purple tie. A companied by a black skirt which to short in my opinion. So I wear black tights underneath and black shoes.

I look at the time to see 6:20. I grab my backpack and walk down stairs. I see my mother in the kitchen downing some of her vodka. I sigh and walk passed her.

I then hear someone else walk into the kitchen. I turn to see my half-sister Rose. My mother smiles and hugs her. I roll my eyes and quickly grab a snack.

"I hope you have a good first day at your new school Rose."

I hear my mother say. I try to ignore it, but it still stings knowing that my mother practically hates me. I hear my younger brothers being loud like usual.

"Thana go get them to shut up."

I hear my half-sister say as I roll my eyes. While my mother does her job with my half-sister I be a mother to my younger brothers.

"Terrance! Davilla! Jack! Get down here so I can check your uniforms."

My voice isn't that loud from the lack of use, but they still hear me. All three come down stairs. I fix Jack's tie, I give Davilla a look so he can button up his vest, and I fix their hair.

"Remember.. It's our first day.. Father is paying for our education.. So don't get in trouble.."

My voice is slightly hoarse from the lack of use. I look at all three of them. They all nod making me smile. I check my phone for the time to see it being 6:25.

"Luckily the bus stop isn't far.. Come on guys.."

My voice is weak from the lack of use. I walk towards the door with the other three following. We walk to the bus stop while I see mother drive past us with Rose in the car. We get to the bus stop and I open my backpack.

"I have everyone's bus pass.."

My voice is weak and almost hoarse from the lack of use. I say handing them out. The bus arrives and I let the younger three get on first. Terrance and Davilla share a seat while Jack sits with me.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

We arrive at the Gotham Academy and get off. I get out their schedules and hand it to them. I see Rose already talking to a boy who clearly has no interest.