Birthday nightmare

Raeesa Al Ghul
Age: 17
Height: 5.4
Weight:120lbs
Birthday 10/1/00
Eye color: Deep Blue
Hair color: Brown
Strengths: expert in Ultra Krav Maga, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Eskrima, Bascom, Vale Tudo, Ninjutsu, Rough and Tumble, Line, Silat, Taekwondo, Karate, Bokator, Combato, Shippalgi, Capoeria, Kajukenbo, Sambo, Dim Mak, Kyokushin, Bojuka, Systema, Kapu Ku'ialua, Arnis, Pugilism, Keysi Fighting Method, kendo, Kenjutsu, Fencing, Laido, Aikido, Destreza, Battojutsu, Kumbo, Gatka, Kalaripayattu, espionage, assassinations, bomb-making, explosives, and marksmanship.
Trainers: Slade Wilson, Lady Sheva, Talia Al Ghul, Ra Al Ghul, classified, classified, and Classified.
Parents: Talia Al Ghul

Damian Al Ghul Wayne
Age: 10
Weight: 64lbs
Height: 5.0
Birthday 10/31/07

Today: 10/31/17

Raeesa's pov

The morning light seeped through the curtains of my chamber. As I steered I felt a tuft of hair on my stomach. "Happy Birthday Dami." I cooed as I brushed through his hair. "Mmmhh?" Damian asked half asleep. "Come on wake up or else mother will have our heads," I said as I changed quickly. When I came out Damian was ready. "Your fast," I muttered. "Grandfather insists on" "being prepared in an instant." I finished his statement. We met grandfather and mother on the balcony. "Everything you see here Damian shall be yours to lead," Grandfather said to him. "Yes, grandfather," Damian responded. I had my head lowered when I heard something. My head jerked upright. Then I made sense of what I heard. "Everyone down we are under attack," I screamed as bullets started to fire. "Daughter take Damian away. Granddaughter you are with me." Grandfather commanded. I nodded my head. My job is to protect grandfather. I lead grandfather down the halls of the castle. I hide him in a room. When I heard Slade storming down the hall. I jumped into the rafters to hide in the shadows. "I know you are here Raeesa," Slade yelled. I silently jumped down on top of him. I sliced his arm and jumped off doing a flip. I landed in a crouched position. I stood up with my scarred side of my face facing him. "Well, you have grown," Slade muttered. "Yes, Master Wilson I have," I growled. "However I still have my loyalties to my family and the league," I growled. "I don't wish to hurt you," Slade said. "You won't," I said with my thick Arabic accent lacing my voice. I held my sword and attacked. I changed looking like I was going to attack his chest. At the last minute, I side on my knees and sliced the back of his knees.  I spun on my knees and charged again. He started to block my attacks then I kicked him in the stomach. He fell backward, but did a somersault and stood back up. "Surrender Master Wilson and you shall be spared," I growled. "And what about your grandfather." He growled back. My eyes widened then I suddenly heard his movements of fighting. I ran towards him. I started fighting the traitors. They were easy to take on compared to Wilson. I should have noticed that they pulled me away from grandfather. I then heard his screams and he fell in a burning glory to the ground nearly 50feet below. "NOOO," I screamed. I rushed to the edge of the banister. Then I felt a hot pain screaming through my stomach. I looked down and saw a katana. Then someone pushed me and I fell after my grandfather. I felt myself hit the ground and then someone screaming my name, but I was taken by darkness.

Damian's pov

"RAEEESA," I screamed as I saw her hit the ground in a bloody mess. "NOOO" screamed as I rushed over to her. She and grandfather were laying side by side almost as if they were to die together. Then Slade charged at me. I met his attack and countered it. We fought head to toe until Slade threw me into a pillar across the courtyard. "So you are Talia's little bastard. Not bad for a child, but now we end it." Slade sneered at me. He then charged at me. I ducked underneath him and sliced the pillar next to me. So the floor above fell on top of him. He pulled himself out of the collapsed floor and I punchcard his eye. "NOW your heart," I growled he blocked me and threw smoke bombs. I covered my face with my sleeve and searched for that coward. "I'll make you suffer for this boy. Next time." I watched as he flew away in a helicopter with Ubu. "Ubu" I growled. I then ran after the helicopter. To see a bunch of the assassins leaving with Slade. "Come back and finish it, Traitors," I yelled. I watch them leave then I remembered Raeesa and grandfather. "Raeesa...grandfather," I yelled as I ran back to where they were. "RAEESA...GRANDFATHER!" I screamed. I saw a secret door with a green glowing light. I rushed down the stairway. I gasped at what I saw. My sister's body floating unmoving in the pit with my grandfather at the base of pool. A trail of blood showed that he dragged her to the pit to save her, but failed. Tears flowed down my face as I had just lost the only person in my life who cared about me. I saw her sword and picked it up. Mother started to pull me away. "Wait shouldn't she come back to life?" I asked with hope. "No, the pit cannot bring back the dead." She said killing all of my hopes in an instance. "Come she would want you to survive." Mother spoke to me. 'How can I live without her?' I asked myself however I let mother pull me. The shadows followed until mother stop them and whispered something in their ears. 'Raeesa could have heard what mother said.' I thought sadly. They nodded their heads and stayed with grandfather and my sister. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Gotham City. It is time you met your father." Mother said. I put my sister's sword in my sheath. I was lead to a boat and put into a room. "Change into this outfit and stay in here. Until I say so." Mother growled. She slammed the door. I took out my sister's sword and stared at its reflection. For a moment I thought I saw her face. I let my tears fall onto the sword as I cried. "I am sorry Re Re for I have failed you.

Back at the Castle

"We are at your command.."

"Find my brother and protect him, while I take care of Wilson."