110

Chapter 110:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It is obviously winter, but the temperature at this moment has risen sharply. It may be because of air conditioning, or for other reasons.

The air seems to be solidified, and you can hear the other's heartbeat quietly. If you can't go on, you must have someone break the embarrassment at this time.

"you……"

"I……"

Ye Sui and Shen Shu opened at the same time, and stopped the sound again, and wanted to wait for the other party to open.

"You speak first……"

The two said the same thing again, but let the air stop flowing again, and once again fell into a silence.

Shen Shu first said: "The way you just looked is very urgent, what happened?"

Ye Sui did not dare to look at the eyes of Shen Shen, only dared to fix his sight on the high nose of Shen Shu: "There are ghosts in the room, but I did not see it."

As soon as the voice fell, Ye Sui saw that the mirror behind him had changed.

Because of the bath, the mirror has been covered with a thin layer of mist, and now the line has written a line: "edward."

Is a name.

Ye Sui was shocked, and the subconsciously took the bathing suit of Shen Shu, and pulled Shen Shu to his side. She had never seen a foreign ghost. Who knows that they are not afraid of reconsideration.

The movement of the leaves was very urgent, and the reconsideration did not react. It was smashed by the leaves and smashed a few steps forward.

Shen Shu was pulled over, but the anti-relief bathrobe was also pulled off by Ye Sui. The original bathrobe was not secure, so the bathrobe was pulled away.

The entire shoulder and the half of the chest were revealed, and because he walked a few steps in the direction of Ye Sui, the distance between the two was very close, and they were circled in the silence of this side.

The ear's breath is sprayed on the skin of the retreat, close at hand.

Ye Sui immediately rushed to pull back the bath of the antisense, so that it inevitably touched the skin of the remarks, and the itch of the stars spread.

When Ye Sui completely forgot that he really touched the skin, he could not see the ghost.

The eartips of the leaves are cold, and Shen Shu just took a shower, and it seems that the whole body is hot and hot.

Shen Shu looked at the face of Ye Suihong, but smiled. He just tightened the bathrobe and didn't think about helping Ye Sui.

After the leaves were pulled out of the bathing suit, her forehead was covered with thin, thin sweat.

After this process, Ye Sui has been working hard, and the situation is about to suffocate her: "You put on your clothes."

Shen Shu suddenly bent slightly, and Ye’s cheeks were hot, and a very light kiss fell on the lips of the leaves.

Shen Shu quickly straightened up and removed his lips.

Ye Suihong's face covered the lips of Shen Shu, the temperature under the hand was hot: "Now you are not allowed to kiss me, you must change the clothes first."

Shen said obediently to the bathroom, Ye Sui suddenly shouted.

"Wait a minute, don't close the door."