60

At the flat, George and Fred were getting ready to go to the Dursleys house. Irena watched, holding Alek in her arms.

Fred looked at Irena, who had a worried face. He walked closer to her, "Hey, everything is going to be alright. You will see my beautiful face again in no time," he said, holding Irena's hands.

Irena looked at him, a smile slowly forming on her lips. She leaned in closer, and they connected their lips.

He was looking at her for a few seconds debating whether or not he should tell her what he has been wanting to say to her for some time now.

"What is it," Irena said, seeing that something was off with Fred. "I just wanted to-"

"We have to go," said George from the kitchen. "Let's go," Fred said, intertwining his hand with Irenas.

Irena didn't have a clue what Fred wanted to tell her, but her mind had other thoughts, not thinking too much of what Fred wanted to tell her; the four of them went to the Burrow. 

At the Burrow the rest of the Weasleys were getting ready to go to the Dursleys' house to bring Harry.

Irena was nervous; she didn't want anything to happen to any of them, especially Fred. Fred came up to her to say goodbye before they left. He placed both hands on either side of her cheeks. She got a hold of his arms. They were looking at each other with worry but with love too. "Please be careful," said Irena. "Im always careful, love."

She looked at him, memorizing every single detail of his gorgeous face. The second wizarding war was coming. She had a family now that she loves and needs to protect; she couldn't imagine living in a world without Fred and honestly anyone of the Weasley family.

"Please come back to me in one piece," she said, closing her eyes and having her forehead touching his. "Don't worry Irena I'll bring him in one piece," said George patting Fred in the back. She rested her head on Fred's shoulder and looked at George with a small smile. "You too, alright, be careful."

"Let's go." they heard Moody say. Fred kissed Irena; he held her waist close to him. "Now!" barked Moody. Fred took Irena's hand, looking at her one last time before making his way next to his twin brother.

They all left, and Alek started to cry. She went and picked him up. "Don't worry honey, everything will be alright," she said, rocking him, but she was mostly saying it to herself. Irena fed Alek and was getting him ready to go to sleep. She had him in her arms. She smiled, seeing her son in her arms. Seeing him so peaceful and how adorable he was making her calm down. To not wake him up she slowly placed him on a small crib they had by the kitchen.

She took a seat by the kitchen, drinking tea hopefully to calm her down. It had been a few hours, and so far, no one was back. Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, and Irena heard a loud crashing sound coming from outside. The three of them started running down steps by the back door. "Harry? You are the real Harry? What happened? Where are the others?" cried Mrs. Weasley. "What dyou mean? Isnt anyone else back?" Harry gasped. Irena was silent. The answer was clearly etched in Mrs. Weasleys pale face. "Mum!" shouted Ginny, pointing to a spot several feet away.

A blue light had appeared in the darkness; It grew larger and brighter, and Lupin and George appeared, spinning and then falling. Something was wrong;  Lupin was supporting George, who was unconscious and whose face was covered in blood. 

Harry ran to help Lupin. Together, Harry and Lupin carried George into the house and through the kitchen to the sitting room, where they laid him on the sofa.

The three women were quickly following behind them. Ginny and Irena gasped; one of Georges ears was missing. The side of his head and neck was soaking wet, shockingly scarlet blood. Irena covered her mouth, and tears started to form in her eyes.

George was going to be alright, but his ear couldn't be fixed. Mrs. Weasley had cleaned George's ear and now was just a gaping hole where Georges ear had been.

"Did I hear someone else in the yard? Ginny asked. "Hermione and Kingsley," said Harry. Still no sign of Fred. She needed some space, and she walked to the kitchen thankfully, Alek was still sleeping. She saw two figures outside.