64

She turned around, facing her own mother, Agatha, who had her messy brown hair down.

She raised her wand at her mother Agatha; she tilted her head a little "is this how you say hello to your mother, you ungrateful brat," she said angrily.

"Cru-" Before her mother could send an unforgivable curse her way, Irena quickly raised her wand "Stupefy," a jet of red light came out of Irena's wand, hitting her mother sending her flying backwards.

Fred came rushing next to Irena's side not before stunning a few Dead Eaters.

He took a hold of them and apparated to their flat.

Once they were there, he walked Irena to the sofa; he kneeled down "are you alright," he asked, raising Irena's head to look at him.

She only nodded her head and looked at Alek, who was crying.

She didn't know what to do; she was in shock that her own mother was going to use an unforgivable curse on her.

Fred tried to get Alek from Irena, but she didn't let him go; she looked up, realizing that it was only Fred; she slowly let go of him, and Fred carried him.

After a while, Alek stopped crying and slowly started to close his eyes. Fred was still rocking him back and forth, not wanting Alek to wake up again.

As he saw his son sleeping, he looked at Irena, who was staring at a wall in front of her. Fred went to Alek's room and gently put him down on his crib. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a few seconds, holding into Aleks crib.

He walked out of the room and walked to the sofa where Irena was sitting down; it seemed like she had not blinked since they got there.

He kneeled down once again, "Irena," Fred said softly, placing one of his hands on her knee. She blinked a few times and looked around frantically. "Where's Alek," she got up, worried-looking around for her son.

"He's asleep in his room." Fred got hold of Irena's hand, and they walked to Aleks room. "See, he's right there. Alek is safe," Fred said to Irena, looking at her worried expression leaving her face as she saw her son peacefully sleeping in his room.

"Where's George," Irena asked, looking at Fred. Fred looked down for a moment, "I'm not sure. Everything happened so fast; I just wanted to keep you and Alek safe," Fred said, looking up to Irena.

"George is smart; I know he will be alright," she said, placing one of her hands on Fred's cheek. Fred closed his eyes, "I know," Fred said slowly. "He might still be at the Burrow with your parents." "Maybe" Irena hugged Fred they hugged each other tightly.

George was back at the flat with minor bruises. The Dead Eaters were interrogating several of the guests at Bills wedding to know the whereabouts of Harry Potter. George was a bit shaken up when he arrived, but he was alive.

-----------

I'm working on another book! Because of that, updates will be a bit slower, but the good thing is that the book is almost over. I think there might be around 20 chapters left.