Radioactive

Third person
Marinette got up and the first thing she saw as her eyes opened, was Damian lying next to her. She sat up and held her head watching the boy sleep. She walked over to her bathroom, closing the door, getting ready.
~~~~~

After about an hour, she finally came out to see Damian looking around in her walk-in closet

After about an hour, she finally came out to see Damian looking around in her walk-in closet. "You having fun in there?" She asked. He jumped a bit turning around, running over to her. He hugged her around her neck as she stood still. He then cupped her cheeks, placing his forehead against her while she rose her brow, "Uhh..what are you doing?" He replied, "You're hot. Are you ill? You seem to have a fever."

She pushed him away, "I'm fine, worrywart." She left going downstairs of the penthouse to see Luka on the couch playing his guitar. She yawned stretching, then headed on over to the kitchen to start up breakfast. "Where's Jagged?" the young Wayne asked. Marinette tied her apron on, searching the kitchen for the necessary ingredients. "He's on tour right now with Penny and Fang. He'll be back in a few weeks."

Luka got up and walked over to them after resting his guitar down on the couch. "Well birdie, if you wanted the penthouse to yourself and Mari, all you had to do was ask. *chuckles*" Marinette looked like she was about to kill him with the knife she held in her hand while Damian blushed 50 shades of red. He left going up to his room closing his door. That cocky a**... she mentally cursed him. She took a deep breath then started on breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

After she fed herself and the two males, she got ready as she had an appointment at the studio to do one of her songs. So Damian decided to tag along. During the limo ride, they took a rather long detour so that Marinette could practice her vocal exercises. "[Mah meh me mo moo] x7, Mah meh me mo moo mah." Damian watched her as she practiced, admiring her angelic voice. She really found her place here in Paris.. he approvingly spoke to himself.

They finally arrived, Marinette taking a quick sip of her water. She climbed the stairs while clearing her voice. She swung the door open and started up with the recording thanks to her staff. The music began and she opened her mouth to sing.