The Past (Part 2)

"So what now?" you ask Sammy.

"Well, we should probably get you a base ready," Sammy suggests.

"You know a place?" you ask. Sammy smiles.

"Oh yeah," he says. "Follow me."

You two begin walking. You don't know where, but if Sammy isn't using the Mother Box to get there, then it must be close. Looking around, you notice you are on an island that overlooks Gotham; although a land bridge connects it to the mainland, it's not technically an island. You two walk to an edge when Sammy begins to climb down the edge. You follow.

"When we boom tubed back, I chose this place specifically. You wanna know why?" Sammy asks.

"Why?" you ask, climbing down with Sammy. You eventually see the entrance to a cave.

"The Batman used to live here. His real name was Bruce Wayne. This is where his mansion was. Underneath it..." Sammy says. We reach the mouth of the cave. "...was the Batcave. His hideout."

You look inside the cave. It was huge. Bats came flying out. You guys climb into the cave and get to this open area. You stand around, looking around. You look at Sammy.

"How do you know so much about this guy? Was he open about his life or something?" you ask.

"No, Batman was very secretive. I just woke up one day knowing who and what the Batman was," Sammy explains.

"Interesting," you say.

"Yeah. Anyway, let's get you set up," Sammy says. The Mother Box then boom tubes a bunch of scrap metal in front of you guys.

"The hell is all of this?" you ask.

"It's for my meta ability—basically a superpower. I can turn all of this into high-tech stuff. I'll worry about this; you find an easier way in or make one," Sammy says.

"How do you expect me to make one?" you ask.

"Those rituals Ra's did gave you advanced magic abilities. Think of this as training," he says.

"Alright," you say. You walk back to the entrance. That would require a lot of work; maybe you should find a different way.

You walk around and look around. You notice this very open area in the ceiling of the cave. You look down at your hand. Apparently, you have magic. You try focusing on your hand, and a little light comes out. You try putting more power into it and try to throw it. It goes flying but blows up before it hits the ceiling. The shockwave did end up blowing a little hole. You and Sammy can't fit in it, but it may be more accessible from the surface. You walk back to Sammy.

"Hey, you got any rope?" you ask. He tosses some at you. You notice he has the floor and some computers ready, but they look advanced. Interesting. Anyway, time to go to the surface.

You reach the surface and look for your hole. After looking for a minute, you find it. You hear an odd sound behind you and turn around to see some sort of fire flying up into the air. You'll ask Sammy about it later. You focus magic into your hand and throw it by the spot. You quickly run. An explosion happens, and the hole turns into a large one. Good. You pull a stake from your bag and stick it in the ground, tie the rope around it, and throw it down the hole. You slide down the rope. I find Sammy sitting around.

"What took you so long," he asks.

"I was doing some climbing," you respond. You look around the new cave.

 You look around the new cave