Commissions

Hi loves! I'm making this chapter to clarify you guys on something. Yes I write fics for characters that you guys request, however, if you want a more personalized fic I do commissions!!
Theese commissions include :
.Character X Oc
.Character X Character
.Character X You/self insert
Or anything you want to discuss that's not the typical character x reader- y/n.

                     What the fics may contains
1 chapter= 15 dollars
The chapter will include a 4000-5000 word maximum.
Some light fluff (kissing, making out, grinding, etc. anything that's not sex, both oral and penetrative.)
And any character you want.
Exp: my "Edward nygma X Reader" fic, chapter 1

1 chapter WITH smut= 20 dollars
The chapter will include a 4000-6000 word maximum depending on what the topic is about. Of course smut (sex) and an ending to the chapter/ story after the "deed".
Exp: my "Hat Man X Reader" fic

1 chapter of just straight up smut= 15 dollars

The chapter will include a 3000-4000 word maximum. Little to no/ no lead up, just straight into the business. My kink rules are further down. And an ending after the deed.
Exp: my "Laughing jack X Reader" fic

                                        RULES

If you have any extreme kinks you want me to write about the fee will bump up to 25 dollars. If I say I'm not comfortable with what your asking me to write, ask me to write about something else or you can just drop your chapters entirely. please don't shit on my name or throw a hissy fit, it won't work out for neither of us. I don't write about characters that are portrayed as minors (your a gross fuck if that's what your into). And I think that's about it so please don't be shy to dm me, I don't judge! See you in the next chapter loves.