Jason Voorhees X Reader

(Happy Friday the 13th ;)Tw: Knife kink, public play, mask kink, threesome, anal, bratty MSub, MDom, FDomWord count: 7500

Tw: Knife kink, public play, mask kink, threesome, anal, bratty MSub, MDom, FDom
Word count: 7500

The summer breeze blowing through your hair as you stuck your head out of the window like an overly excited dog. Pop and alternative music blasting through your speakers making the car vibrate. It was the first summer after you graduated high school, excited to not have anything to do after a hard year. You, your friends, and your boyfriend decided to go to a camping ground you found on google not too long ago, Camp Crystal Lake. It'd been pretty vacant, and their weren't really any updated picture since an incident you heard about went down a couple years ago. Supposedly one of the kids the camp counselors were supposed to be keeping a close eye on, was drowned in the lake by the others kids because he wasn't all that pleasing to look at. It was really sad and was definitely the camp counselors fault, but they no longer work there and It isn't a camp for kids anymore. So much for a crystal lake huh?

"Babe hand me a beer from the cooler back their!"
Slurred your dimwitted boyfriend already on his 4th one.
"I don't know Damian, I think you've had enough-"
"Aw bullshit, it's fine Y/N I'm not even buzzed~ don't be a part*hiccup*y pooper"
"Yeah Y/N we're fineee." Chimed in the strawberry blonde egging your immature boyfriend on. You looked behind the car to make sure you were clear and turned back to see his hand squeezing her thigh and quickly letting go. You knew he was cheating on you with Ashlee, he's done it before so it wasn't shocking. Well maybe the first time he did it was because you actually had faith that he'd change and that he wouldn't do it again, but as the years went by you started to lose all hope. You roll your eyes and look up at Will who had seen the whole interaction. Smiling at you for comfort he pulled you into a hug before handing Damian another beer to shut him up.
"PLUS theirs nothing but open rode from here to the camp ground. So theirs absolutely NOONE to stop me!"
Howling out the window and pumping his fist he started driving faster, speeding down the road like a bat out of hell cackling at your torment. *WOOP WOOP*. Red and blue lights pierce the back window of the jeep, allowing the bright colors to invade the car and your eyes. "Shit.." cursed your loving boyfriend, shocked like he wasn't swerving more then a cat chasing a ball of yarn.
"What did I fuckin say? do you ever think before you do such stupid shit? like what's going on up there-"
"Can you shut the fuck up! I got it."
Pulling over to the side of the dessert rode, the whaling finally came to an end. The sheriffs car visible from the back window.
"What's goin on guys, everyone alright."
A burly man with a bar mustache, stereotypical sheriff glasses and a tan uniform on leans his elbow on the driver side window.
"Yes sir, everything's perfect-."
"Boy you smell like a distillery. Has anyone been drinking."
A visible drop of sweat dances down Damian's eyebrow, the car filled with silence.
"I-it's was me."
You fessed up, leaning up out of your seat to meet the sheriff's vision. You figured as long as he knew the driver wasn't drinking, your punishment wouldn't be so that bad. He stared you down for 10 seconds before he took a note pad out of his belt.
"Your getting a ticket for speeding, and swerving down my road. I get it your teenagers, I've been there before, but someone can get hurt at the cost of you "fun". Don't let me catch you doing this again or I'll ship all of you back to your mama's. Or even a cell."