Independence Day Pt. 1

3rd POV

Gotham City Park July 4th, 2012

It was a normal summer day, families celebrating the fourth of July,but that soon changed as the temperature shifted and was rendered Freezing, as notorious Ice Villain Mr.Freeze had decided to attack innocent civilians in broad d.aylight

Mr. Freeze: Enjoying Family Time? My family has other plans!

He mockingly asked before freezing a family despite already being frozen with fear

He mockingly asked before freezing a family despite already being frozen with fear. As he was about to fire his freeze gun at another family it was knocked off its Aim by a Batarang but not the one Freeze was familiar with.

Freeze looking around expecting Batman, that's when he heard childish laughter before he was pounced on by Robin who then used him as a springboard and threw two Throwing Disk at Freeze's Helmet Cracking as he fell.

Mr. Freeze: Oh boy wonder? The bat sent you to drag me off to prison, frankly I'm underwhelmed.

Robin: Great, but I'm kinda in a hurry here!

Freeze chuckled before speaking again while aiming his weapon at the Acrobatic Sidekick.

Mr. Freeze: Kids, always in such a rush.

????????: He wasn't Talking to you.

Freeze turned around to see a new bat themed hero, except his suit completely covered him and it was clearly far more advanced and his mask covers everything like a second skin even though his mouth is visible someone might confuse it for his actual face.

Mr. Freeze: And who are you?

?????????: I'm BatKnight, but I'd be more focused on the boss man.

NightBat said pointing upward for Mr. Freeze to witness just in time for Batman to knock his lights out.

But this was far from the only Attack of significance happening, In Star City "Icicle Jr"
Was attacking Traffic on the city bridge where he was confronted by Green Arrow and his Protege Speedy, The young villain shot giant shards of Ice at the d
o of archers who dodged and returned fire,with Speedy complaining the whole time, as Speedy was about to fire an arrow at Jr. A crimson arrow one a slightly lighter red than his own wizzed by his head and Knocked Icicle Jr out.