Bryce Expecting My Money

In 2016 my grandfather on my mother's side, Harold Mavelly would pass away. I had to take three busses to get to Bennington from Oakridge but made it up there by my own accord for his funeral. After the funeral and a day before I had to go back to Ohio, Bryce and his family along with myself went to visit granny. Before we left she went to her room to get an envelope which contained over $100 but less than $200 to "help me get back to Ohio." I had to pay for the bus tickets myself so that helped out tremendously. I ended up giving my brother $80 from my benefits and the money granny gave me for gas money and payment for taking me to Arkansas City which was where my first bus ride back home began. Initially I told him I needed to keep the remaining $100 in case I missed a bus and had to buy another ticket. What my brother expected when we got to the train station on time in OKC was that I was going to give him the remaining money. I think $60 was left after giving money to him the first time. I didn't give him the $60 because I wanted drugs when I got back to Ohio. Ritalin primarily then weed if it was over a month until my next PO visit. Also granny gave me that money, not him. Even in my worst of worst my brother still wants to take from me. He is literally the only person I have met in my entire life that is so self-centered and selfish. He only cares about himself no matter how much others may be suffering.