Late nights.

You got back from Walmart, putting the bag of groceries on the counter and heading into the master-bedroom. When you opened the door, Bane would be sitting on the bed, completely nude, staring at you & your ass. "Hey baby.." He'd say, a seductive growl in his voice. You'd began to feel horny, immediately taking off your bra & croptop, throwing them onto the floor beside the bed. You took off your leggings, your ass completely exposed. You headed into the bathroom, Not knowing Bane was behind you, you took off your panties, then all of a sudden you feel Bane standing behind you, his cock in between your cheeks. Bane would be grunting a little under his breath, definitely horny. You turned around, jumping into Bane's muscular arms as he headed towards the bed, putting you on it. He'd walk over too the light switch, turning the lights completely off, the room being pitch black. You'd get on his lap, putting his cock into your entrance, moaning lightly. "Am I hurting you?" He'd say. "Not at all baby.." you'd say, getting into a reverse cowgirl position. You'd ride his cock, moaning lightly. "Fuckkk..." Bane would say, moaning deeply in his voice. You reached your climax about 7-9 mins later, cum leaking out of your entrance. You'd moan, along with Bane. Bane would lift you onto his chest, making out with him. You'd look on Bane's arm, noticing a tattoo that said, "Pena Duro Bound." "Hey baby, What is that tattoo on your arm?" You'd say, wondering. "Huh? Oh. I got that from another gang member when I was in Pena Duro Prison." "Oh, I'm just now noticing it, God, I'm such an Idiot." You'd say, staring up at Bane. Bane would grab your chin, gently, tilting it up at his face. "Baby, I don't want To EVER year you say that again, ok? Your not a fucking idiot. You are smart." He'd say, kissing you.
"Now batman is a fucking idiot." He'd say chuckling. "But your Sure as hell not." "Thanks baby, I love you." You'd reply. "I love you too." Bane said, hugging you.