Pregnancy test - Part 1

You'd get off of Banes chest, sliding out of bed, using the restroom. Bane would get out of bed putting on his grey sweatpants, walking out of the bedroom door and watching some of His men carry Quan's dead body. You'd still be sitting on the toilet, wondering to yourself: "Should I get A Pregnancy Test? Me and Bane have had sex a lot recently..Might as well try it out." You'd get up, flushing the toilet and washing your hands. You'd change into a pair of ripped jeans and one of Banes hoodies. You'd walk out into the kitchen, Banes men torturing another man in the "office" room. You'd open the fridge, grabbing one of Bane's redbulls. Bane would come up behind you, hugging you. "I love you baby." "I love you too." You'd reply. "Oh by the way I was going to get a Pregnancy test from the store..Just because we've been sexually active a lot and I wanted to see if I was pregnant." Bane's eyes widened. "Oh um..Ok baby.." You'd grab the car keys from your pocket, walking out the door. "Love you." "Love you too baby." He'd reply.

You'd get out of your car, walking into the store, buying the pregnancy test, heading too the bathroom. You'd get into the bathroom, opening the pregnancy test and (( you know how you get the results lol. )), you'd look at the pregnancy test, 2 lines popping up meaning you we're pregnant. You threw the pregnancy test in the garbage can, crying tears of joy outside the bathroom. You quickly ran back too your car, heading back home. You'd walk into the kitchen, looking at Bane as he walked into the kitchen. "Baby, I need too tell you something." You'd say, tears of joy rolling down your cheeks. "Are you ok?" Bane would ask, Worried. "Yes, Yes I am ok." "I am..Pregnant." You'd say, crying tears of joy. Bane would be in shock, hugging you and crying in tears of joy.