five | tears

0005. LETTER FIVE
- tears

 LETTER FIVE - tears

Dear Beloved,

Peter Benjamin Parker, how you make a girl swoon, you dressed yourself up for a date tonight. 'Taking a stroll in NYC' as you called it, telling me to wear something to look pretty. You pulled me along the sidewalks of NYC, stopping in front restaurant that I could almost bet you wouldn't have been able to afford without Tony's help. But, I didn't say anything, you had put some sparkle into our bland Friday evening.

Something that we would just normally spend on our couch in Avengers tower, smiling a movie as it played on TV listening to Willa and Bucky play fight in the apartment above us. Which, don't get me wrong, is entertaining, but it's nice to have something like this every once and a while. A good dinner, with the boy I love, and a view I love. All three things I care about most in the world, food, views, and you.

Which is why I answered yes when you got down on your knee with that box. The ring was gorgeous but you could've propped with a ring pop and I had said yes, you're peter, Pete. That's why I love you. You're you, you're everything I've always wanted and more.

Only two more years before we're out of college, only one more before I'm officially Mrs. Parker.

Love,
Soon to be Mrs.