Lilian Wayne

Gotham. Now the new Los Angeles. All Villains six feet under. Finally, Peace.
Bruce was still in the top of the richest of richest. All of his boys are now over 15.
Damian being 16.
Tim being 18
Jason being 19
And Dick being 21.
They're all still immature and act like 'idiots' as Damian says.
What the boys didn't expect was for Bruce to adopt one more time.

Her name is Lilian. She was bruised heavily and blood dripping everywhere. Batman was standing there cradling the girl in his arms. He's a cold man. But she just somehow had changed that. "What do you want me to help her with, I can find her a home-." Gordon was about to say.
"Are you seeing the state of her? I'll help her out. You have a good night."
Before Gordon could stop him Batman was already speeding away in the mobile.
Luckily for Gordon no one saw the girl and he didn't have to write up a report about how an abused girl went missing in an investigation crime scene.

"Agent A, prepare the medbay and a very light meal."
"Will do."
"Thank you."

And with that Batman got to the cave. Luckily none of his sons where there and they were all out on patrol. Bruce took off his mask and quickly lifted out the bleeding girl. He placed her on the hospital bed and let Alfred do his thing.

Once Alfred was done he called in Bruce.
"She has a bullet wound that went to her abdomen. A broken rib, a swollen eye, and a broken arm. She also has scratches and minor blade cuts but I was able to do the best I could." With that Bruce thanked Alfred and the two went separate ways.

Bruce went into the room and listened to the beeping machine closely. He felt a connection between him and this little girl infront of him but he didn't know why. How could anyone do this to such a jem. He sighed and sat down next to the bed. He held onto her free fingers that now felt like normal temperature and not freezing cold.

About an hour later he started to feel and hear movement.
"Where am I?" A soft angelic voice said.
"I'm Bruce Wayne and you're in the Wayne manors medbay."
The deep voice startled Lilian as she pulled away her resting hand on his.
"Don't be scared you're safe here."

"So you're the Bruce Wayne?"
Bruce chuckled. "Yes I am."
"Cool, i guess I'm Lilian then." She said and laughed along with him but her lower body hurt.
"You might want to take it step by step. You have a long way to go. Do you remember anything?"
Lilian tried to think back but her mind was as foggy as a riverbank. She shook her head no.
"That's ok, do you want to tell me a little about you?"
"Well, my name's Lilian, my mother hated me for my skills, I'm 13, I like fashion and activities."
Bruce shook his head and all of that would stick with him through time.

"Why did she hate you?"
"Because I look like my brother."

"Father, who is this?"