Lets go

2 weeks had gone by without Lilian talking to Ace. She didn't know what to say or approach him. Her brothers also wanted to know what the two did that night in her room. But she left it at 'we just played board games.'

"Jason where is it?!" Lilian screamed running after the 19 year old boy with a white streak in his hair. "Bug I don't know what you're talking about now put down the books!" He screamed back still running for his life.

"Um? So we're just going to ignore the about to be murder coming towards us?" Rose asked as she was sitting with her about to be dead again boyfriend's siblings. "Yeah we should." Damian said as he was making small circle strokes under Raven's shirt. "Dick? Tim? Kory? I know you guys don't care but you know he's my only love interest.....so."  As she was pleading for one of the boys to stop it Bruce came down with his laptop and sat in the single chair everyone knows he sits in.

Jason was now running towards the living sense he heard his fathers voice. "Bruce tell your maniac daughter to leave me alone!" He said as he stood behind the chair anticipating whether he has to move left or right to save his own life next. "You fucking stupid-"
"Words Lilian." Bruce said typing on his laptop not looking up to the scene. Lilian groaned going for Jason's side where she knew wouldn't permanently damage him. But it just sliced him a bit because they now swapped positions. "Bug, drop the fucking knife I don't know where your phone is." He said as he held his 10% bleeding side. Bruce then looked up to the scene. He immidiently took the knife away from Lilian and she balled up her fist ready to throw anything at Jason. "Lilian." Bruce said making her stop. She dropped her guard and looked at everyone staring at her. She froze up for a minute but took slow steps back. She didn't know who she was just now nor she didn't like that person just now. She- she couldn't take control of that person. It wasn't her. Lilian slowly stepped back until she was out of the living room and ran to the front door.
"Shit." Jason said holding his side as Rose catered to him. "You should of just given her her phone J."
"So you're on her side now?! I was cut Rose! Sliced by a 13 year old girl!" He yelled feeling pressured. Tim stood up and slapped him across the face. "Never talk to a lady like that and this is your fault she is your sister and ours to dumbass."
Bruce sighed. "We'll give her till 6PM and until then just check around." He said going to his office.

Lilian speedily walked down the long road of modern houses. To be honest it was calming. But what she didn't know is that she stumbled across Ace's house. He was outside just on his front porch busy with his phone. Then he looked up. "Lil?" He said making sure he had the right person.
Lilian stopped in her tracks and turned from where the voice came from. "Ace?"
He stood up and opened the gate for her to come in. "Not everyday you see a millionaire's daughter roaming the streets." He said lightening the mood. Ace led Lilian inside and showed her around. It was modern but she didn't care. She wasn't the type to boast or judge people about their lifestyles.

Later on Ace and Lilian were in his room. Ace propped up on the pillows while Lilian was laying on him. The two's hands were touching once in a while, while Ace tried to teach Lilian about video games.

"Have you found her yet?" Damian said walking in the office with Raven. "No and it's almost 9PM." Dick said running his hands through his hair. "You're a fucking sicko Jason." Tim said pacing. Everyone knew Bruce was pissed. And the moment he stepped through that door the room was quiet almost hearing the wind. "Where is your sister." He said with the stern voice that always scare his sons. "I put a tracker on her the first day. Please hold as I look for her." Damian said sitting in the big boss's chair. "What the fuck demon spawn." All evening was worry and chaos and to now find out that Damian had a tracker on their sister was infuriating. "Found her. She's at a house. In a whole other neighborhood." He said surprised but confused. "Let's go."