Chapter 4

I quickly rushed to him and wrapped my arms around his chest.

I didn't care if the towel he had in hand fell.

He hugged me back as he placed his head in between my neck and shoulder.

"It's only been a few days, and God, I missed you" he whispered.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed this moment. He was right. It's only been a few days, and I missed him so much.

"I missed you too" I stated as I pulled him closer.

We pulled away and stared into one another's eyes.

"You're still my handsome Rich Boy"

"And you're still my Queen"

He held me by my waist as he smiled.

"Dick told me that you quickly took a shower because of me even if you said you were fine" I smirk.

"(Y/N), I didn't know you were coming this early in the afternoon. I thought you'd be coming around the evening" his tone of voice told me that he was embarrassed.

"It's okay. I wanted to surprise you. Guess Dick won me to that" I pursed my lips.

Then he pulled away from my embrace before grabbing my hand and guiding me to somewhere.

"But hey, I got him back" he stated almost happily.

"Got him back?" I questioned.

"Remember the day I asked you out?"

I nod.

"He brought in everyone in the house to see"

"Oh yeah!" I shout quietly as I remember that day.

It was embarrassing to see everyone there.

"Well, yesterday, he was asking Kori to move in with him. He told me before that he was going to do it, so I brought the team there. To bad it wasn't a big audience, though. But he caught on to what I was doing" he smirked.

"Good Job!" I cheer.

He smiled back before we both bursted out laughing.

"Want to go on patrol?"

"Actually, I still want to see Kori and Dick" I rubbed my arm, feeling a bit bad for denying his offer.

"Okay, I'll see you then"

He leaned closer to kiss my forehead before giving me a smile and leaving.

I watched, dreamily as he disappeared around the corner.

I'd never thought I would be dating the son of Talia. The woman who envied me the most.

Funny how life works.

I started making my way to the room where I knew Dick would be in.

After going to Talia's funeral, I was left thinking if Ra's was alive or not.

I would ask Damian but I don't he even knows.

I still have a few nightmares with him. Telling me to train and to stop being so weak.

I'm getting shivers just thinking about it.

I realized that I was a few steps away from the room, so I speeded up my pace.

I started hearing typing.

"Nothing yet?" I hear Kori say.

"No, it's sort of... empty" I hear Dick reply.