[10]

I wake up in a police cell and there was someone shining a light in my right eye as another man held my eye open, I could hear them talking about removing my mask and talking to each other about how I might look.

I could barely move as my body was still in shock and I couldn't move but as soon as someone puts their hand on my mask, Bats jumped up out of nowhere and started causing a scene with throwing punches at anyone and everyone.

It was weird to see Batman so protective over me even if I knew if it was Bruce but I was still slightly dazed from the blast, Gordon grabbed Batman and pinned him against the cell as Gordon shouted at everyone to relax.

Some prick starts to question Gordon and I couldn't help but feel rage hit me as he talked to Gordon like that, he was talking to him like he was something he stepped in on the road and I snapped when he said Colson's blood was on Bat's hands.

I sprung up and ran up to the white haired man who was saying this and grabbed him by the short and shoved him into the cell wall, I go to punch him in the face until I see medical tape or something similar on his nose which meant it was broken and his voice led me to piece the two together.

All the police were stood in silence as I had my arm raised in a position that made it so I could punch the man at a moment's notice and the tension only raises, I let go of the man and take a step back and Gordon lets out a sigh of relief as it meant I was more under control than Batman.

"The blood is on your hands, he would rather die than talk. What was he afraid of? You?" Batman scoffs.

Oh god, Bats was going to be the death of me.

The man walked up to Batman with a disgusted look on his face but I stepped between the two, I was tired of the police force and Bats being an enemy and the fact that Riddler now considered him a partner in crime had to be hidden otherwise it would make things turn sour.

Batman was clearly being protective of me and I had a right to be protective of him too but I couldn't lose sight of my aim as Ghost, I was here to become something Gotham could put their faith in to show their hope.

"He was scared of you, Bats. That's why he wouldn't tell you how much money he was paid, you calling yourself vengeance has caused confusion for your aims within the GCPD. They think you act out of spite and plan to harm people to get what you want, I know you wouldn't because I work with you but they don't because of how you're portrayed and  your paranoia about who is corrupt is causing this to become a bigger problem then it has to be," I sigh.

Holy shit I talked so much, it was actually so tiring and made me sound like a pick me girl.

Should of just said 'this isn't you' and put a pleading emoji.

Batman and the man scoff whilst the police officers stand in silence as if to think on what I had said, Bats was stubborn and it seemed the other man was too but I knew trying to mend broken bridges wouldn't get us out of here and not be arrested.

I would have to play nice and get them to leave the cell temporarily whilst leaving Gordon here with Batman and I so he could let us out and we make a break for it but Bats would have to calm for that, it seemed like he wasn't to do that anytime soon though meaning that if I didn't carefully follow a plan then we might not get out of here.

"Do you have any idea of how much trouble you're in?" The white-haired man asked.

Of course someone has to ruin my plans, he walked around me whilst I was stood there meaning now that he was stood in front of Batman who was slightly taller than him.