[12]

Apparently someone shooting me didn't cause my adrenaline to kick in but seeing Riddler about to kill Carmine Falcone did as I quickly ran towards the apartment as Riddler took his time to aim, I kick his door down and charge towards him and tackle him to the floor despite the fact he had already shot the gun and I knew it hit Carmine due to how long it took for him to aim.

I punch him in the face for him to throw me to the side and rush to stand up but I stood up again and tackled him again but we hit a wall this time, I grab a book and hit him across the head with it as harsh as I could and break his neck crack but nothing broke or was damaged.

I drop the book and go to punch him again until he punches me in the stomach close to where I was shot causing me to feel so much pain I threw myself against the wall to his side and lean against it, he punched me in the face causing me to lose my balance but I use the wall to help me remain stood.

He threw a punch at Riddler with all the strength I had left which caused him to stumble back until he hit a window, his eyes light up as it was the window that lead to the fire escape but I slumped against the wall unable to fight anymore due to the pain.

Riddler jumps out of the window and turns to look at me so I pick up the book at throw it at him which hits him in the face, I smiled as it caused him to fall to the floor to quickly stand up and run away.

It wasn't long until Batman and Gordon rushed into the building and called out to me so I grabbed the door frame and pulled myself to stand in it and look at them, Gordon rushed over to me and starting rambling about paramedics and getting me medical attention but I shook my head and tried to walk over to Batman for Gordon to stop me.

Bats instead walked over to me as he knew I beat them here and I had gotten into a fight with him so I pointed to the window and Batman jumped through it and picked up the book and looked around the fire escape for nothing to show, he stepped back inside and put the book in an evidence bag then helped Gordon take me down to the paramedics.

Batman and Gordon return to the crime scene known as Riddler's apartment as paramedics treat my wound and covered in with sterile materials so I stood up, the told me to sit back down as I needed a hospital but I walked to the coffee shop I knew he would be at.

I opened the door and the bell rang as Ed looked at me then smiled, he knew I had nothing on him to hurt him but I could use things in this place that would probably work.

I noticed he had drawn a question mark in his coffee and rolled my eyes as he smiled like a kid and patted the seat next to his as an invite to sit next to him but noticed a camera that was recording us meaning that he would most likely show it to his cult, I roll my eyes and sit on the chair and he grins as a he eats a small portion of his slice of pumpkin pie as he knew the police were after him at this point.

"It's a shame we didn't work together, it seems like we share.. how should I put it? We share the common goal to create a new start for Gotham." He shrugged.

Edward was watching my every move and breath I took as he took small pieces of his slice of pumpkin pie and slowly ate it so I turned to look at the camera, I noticed how the camera had clearly only recently been installed and clearly wasn't the stores due to how easy it would be to steal it and how it had a microphone on it.

I came to the conclusion that Riddler was live streaming this as he knew he was going to be arrested, unmasking himself before Batman, Gordon or Ghost could.

He smiles as he notices that I had noticed the camera and how he wouldn't be recording because he wouldn't be able to post the video, I knew it was live streaming and that Batman and Gordon probably would be watching us right now so I had to make sure I told them the location discreetly.