F I V E

Not My Problem

DAMIEN'S P.O.V

I have a bad feeling about this girl. She has been through tough times recently, I can tell, but what is surprising me is the way she is acting. She told me which pack she was from and I would never have expected someone who looks as weak as she does to be the only survivor of a ferocious attack like that. But when I asked her why she was spared, she shut down and turned on me, taking offence to what I had said. So I had my men do a background check on her, and I sure as hell wasn't expecting her to be Blake Scarhill's mate.

So that is why she looks so terrified. She is his mate, but from what I've heard, Blake Scarhill thinks mates are a waste of time. I feel sorry for her, and I now understand why she fears for her life. But if I keep her here, Blake could attack us, with the girl being still alive his wolf will be going crazy. As much as I feel bad for her, the safety of my pack is more important to me than the safety of one random girl we captured in the woods.

I have made my decision. I turn to my Gamma, George.
"Call Alpha Scarhill, tell him we have something, no, someone that he may be interested in coming to collect."

******************************************************************************

"Alpha, Alpha," one of my warriors comes running up to me, out of breath and shaking slightly.
"What is it?" I reply, slightly concerned.
"Alpha Scarhill demands to see you, he wants to know where the girl is."
"Take him to her cell then." I reply dismissively, but when the warrior starts to shake his head I turn to look at him fully.
"I already did, Alpha, but...she's gone."
I growl furiously and take of at a sprint towards the prison. This is not good, if Blake thinks I have dragged him all the way here for no reason, we are gonna be in trouble.

By the time I reach the prison, Blake is busy chewing out one of my guards about the importance of not letting a prisoner out of your sight. The guard looks terrified. I had better go rescue him.
"Ah, Alpha Scarhill, I'm so glad you found the time to come." I greet him pleasantly, trying to soften his mood. It doesn't work.
"I have no time for pleasantries!" He roars"Just tell me where she is and we'll be on our way."
"Well she was here, but she must have escaped. She can't have gone far, follow me." I reply coolly, not phased a bit by his loud, harsh words.
"You need better guards." Was all he muttered before stalking down the corridor after me.

I knew she had gone towards the back exit, her scent was still fresh here. Just as I was about to open the door to leave the prison to continue our search, Blake rocketed past me, and before my brain had even registered what my eyes were seeing, he had the girl, Alice I think she said she was called, pinned beneath him.

Well, at least he had found what he was looking for.

____________________________________________________________
A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter in Damien's POV, sorry it was short, but yeah, at least it's a chapter, right?! Anyway next one will be out whenever it is written so, yeah, until the next chapter, bye guys.

~Moll Wolf