A/N: Guess Who's Back

2nd January 2019

Hey guys!

Long time no see, am I right? Well, I can explain.

So, today, for no particular reason other than pure curiosity and boredom, I re-downloaded Wattpad and logged back into this account. Immediately, I was hit with 549 notifications. And I was like, wow, okay, and clicked on them. The most recent of them was, to my absolute surprise, someone adding this book to their library 44 minutes ago.

Gotta say, I was shook. I started and finished this book back in 2016, now almost three years ago, and people were still reading it and commenting on it? I couldn't believe it.

This then lead to me skimming back through the book and reading every single comment on all of the 24 chapters of this book. Every single one. Took me like an hour. And I was touched at how emotionally involved some readers had gotten, both in 2016 and more recently, because to be totally honest I hadn't actually realised how much people enjoyed the book as I was writing it. (PS I'm not saying that I didn't read your comments at the time, I just don't fully take them in).

And all of that then inspired me to, firstly, write this A/N, and secondly, to possibly write a sequel to RMWYBM. )My writing style has improved so much, and I myself am older and more mature now, so I guarantee the sequel will be better quality).

Here's where you guys come in. I need you to show interest in at least one of the sequel ideas I'm about to propose, otherwise I won't bother doing it.

So here are the ideas:

1) The book will follow the life of Damien and Alice's children, through their own mate struggles and a new, possibly more deadly, threat.

2) The book will continue immediately in the aftermath of Blake's death, but focus more on his pack. How did they cope with the death of their Alpha? How will they rebuild? And how much time do they have before a new threat wipes them out all together.

Or

3) A mixture of the two. (This will be a lot of work, honestly don't know why I'm giving my self the possibility of such a huge task, but whatever, if you guys want it you can have it.)

Please vote by commenting on which one you would like, the one with the most votes wins.

~Moll Wolf