Lyla

When Lyla was born her parents were very ecstatic. Her parents loved and cared for her very much, they were almost the perfect family, until  when Lyla was eight or nine, tragedy struck... Her dad was a very rich man, who owned all of the oil in Gotham city and helps fund for Wayne Enterprises. He also owns multiple oil companies around the world. He owns the second biggest company in Gotham city, right behind millionaire Thomas Wayne. He wasn't an honest man, but no one knew. Until one day Lyla's mother walked upstairs and saw another woman in her bed...
"Why!" She cried out, running downstairs screaming and sobbing, until she accidentally slipped off, over the three-story balcony, connected to the stairs. Lyla was present when this happened, she saw her mother crash on to the floor with a pool of blood surrounding her. Her father shot downstairs after her, crying and holding his dead wife's limp body. Lyla was frozen with fear and raced downstairs crying and screaming, "DADDY!" Her dad embraced her with his wife's blood on his hands. The women that was in her mother's bed walked out, halfway covering herself, with a blanket, looked over the balcony and smiled. Lyla looked up and saw her smiling. The women quickly stopped smiling and went downstairs to embrace Lyla and her father. "I have to go..." The woman said. She left and to never be seen again. The GCPD was called.

"

What happened?" A man with a gray beard and a brown hat, asks."THAT WOMEN KILLED MY MOTHER!" Lyla yells.

"We don't know that for sure, dear." Her father says, grabbing her hair gently and placing it behind her.

"Sir, I would like to speak to her privately..." The same man asks.

Her father walks away looking back at Lyla.

"Hi Lyla, my name is Officer Harvey Dent, I usually have a partner with me, but he's taking the day off." He says smiling, gently.

"THAT WOMEN KILLED MY MOTHER!" Lyla repeats, relentlessly.

"What makes you think that?" Officer Harvey asks.

"When I ran down to my mommy, she was smiling over the balcony." Lyla says in vague detail. "Who smiles when someone is dead?" "She planned this!"

"Did your father see her smiling?" He asks.

"No, he was too busy looking and holding m-my mommy." She says, wiping her tears away.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." He says as he sticks out his arm to comfort her.

"Just find that stupid woman," Lyla says avoiding, his arm.

"What did she look like?" Officer Harvey asks in a concerning tone.

"She has blonde hair that was messy, long and down and green eyes."

"What was she wearing?"

"Uh, um her black underware and bra."

"She had no clothes on?"

"Yeah... my mommy got upset and ran out of the room, crying and that's when she slipped..."

"Take me to where she slipped..."

Lyla takes Officer Harvey, to where Lyla's mother slipped.

"Nygma?"

"Yes, Officer Harvey?"

"What is this stuff?" He asks, touching it with his finger and smelling it. "It's some kind of oil..." He says wiping his fingers on his jacket.

"Wait, I missed this?" Nygma asks, surprisingly.

"You didn't check here?" Harvey asks.

"No, I did not..." Nygma says, ashamed.

Nygma takes a sample of the mysterious oil and takes it away.

"Thank you, Lyla for telling me..." Harvey Dent says, slightly smiling.

Lyla walks away with tears in her eyes. Her father holds out his arms to embrace her, but Lyla avoids him.

Lyla over the years grew into a different person. She didn't bond with her father, after her mother died. She was always quiet, but suffered severely every night with the same nightmare over and over... Her mother slipping, falling and crashing into the floor in a pool of blood... When she finally turned fifteen, she ran away from her father. Her father searched for her, but never found her. Lyla looked for that evil, mysterious woman everyday, knowing that she is responsible for her mother's death, but nothing turned up. She then settled on her own where ever and never stayed for long. Her father started drinking because he felt depressed, guilty and responsible for Lyla going missing and his wife's death. Lyla one day was walking up the street and found a newspaper laying on the ground. The headline reads, "Second Billionaire In Gotham Dies Today." She reads the details on how her father passed and she crumbles up the newspaper into a ball and throws it in the middle of the street. "That's what he gets for cheating..." She says with no remorse as she balls up her fists and continues to walk down the street angrily.

Thank you for reading! Any feedback or support would be much-appreciated. Thank you so much for the support recently on my other stories, it means a lot, comment vote and ect if you enjoyed. :)