Hallucinations Or Reality

"What's the plan of getting out of here?"

Kyle says anxiously.

"I know a guy."

Penguin says grinning.

~~~~~~~

Lyla goes downstairs silently trying not to wake anyone up.

She goes in to the kitchen to get a midnight snack when she hears rustling around in another room.

She quickly grabs something and follows where the sound is coming from.

~~~~~~~

"Okay, who's the guy?"

Barbra asks.

"His name is Edward Nygma, but I call him Ed, but he wants people to call him Riddler."

"Just get on with it."

Mad Hatter says.

"If I can get to a phone than he can get us out of here."

"I saw a phone on one of the security guards over there, covering the door."

Barbra Kean says looking behind her.

"Okay, so here's the plan I want you to go over there and use your charm and to flirt with him." Then quickly grab the phone in his shirt pocket and give it to me. I will use the phone in my cell because if I use it as soon as we get it than they might catch me using it. Then boom are chance is gone.

"Sounds like an okay plan."

Mad Hatter says.

"What if the plan doesn't work?"

Kyle says.

"Then I have another guy who can get us out." But he will use deadly force." I would hate to use that plan because then the guards will have a chance to find us ,but if we sneak out it will give us more time.

"Sounds good."

Barbra says.

~~~~

Lyla walks in to a room where the strange sound is coming from.

She continues to follow the sound and ends up in the library.

She notices the book case is moved to the left and there is a secret door. She slowly walks toward the door and the noise grows louder. She finds herself in another room and she sees Bruce looking through books and throwing them in the floor.

"Uh, what are you doing Bruce?"

"AH!"

Oh you scared me. What are you doing down here!

"I went to get some food, what are you doing?" And where did this room come from?

"Umh, it's just a room."

"It's clearly important if it's hidden behind a bookshelf and your looking for something."

"It's nothing, just go back to sleep."

Lyla angrily turns around and heads upstairs.

~~~~~~~

Barbra walks up to the security guard and flirts with him. She quickly grabs the phone, without him knowing. She winks at him and turns around to walk away.

"I got it."

She quietly says and hands it to Penguin.

Penguin grabs the phone.

"Great work."

About 20 minutes later everyone gets sent to their cells to go to bed. Penguin opens the phone and dials Riddler.