0002 | PERFECT LITTLE HAPPY ENDING

PERFECT LITTLE HAPPY ENDING
HARRY & EVELYN

warnings: cute & fluffy scenes really,
James and lily are alive but yeah that's all

story: records

WORK TIRED HER OUT MORE THAN SHE EVEN EXPECTED, her body felt worn and if she was being completely honest she was ready to take a nap

WORK TIRED HER OUT MORE THAN SHE EVEN EXPECTED, her body felt worn and if she was being completely honest she was ready to take a nap. Harry came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her middle with a smile on his face. He placed his chin on her shoulder as he let out a small huff. The two of them had both been working extra hard — maybe it was to show that they were able to do their jobs — they couldn't really tell.

"Hey love," Harry whispered into her neck, placing a small kiss on it as she smiled. Evelyn leaned back into her husband's arms, turning her face around to look at him. His green eyes sparkled happily, placing a kiss on her lips. She smiled into it, giggling afterwards as a warmth spread across her chest. She couldn't believe just how beautiful and amazing her life had been changed to — how she had someone who supported her fully and loved her for being herself. Harry let out a small laugh, removing his arms so that he could face his wife fully. His hands landed on her cheeks, making her stare directly into his eyes. She let out a soft sigh as he looked over her features to make sure she was okay, noticing the small scratch she had adorned from a mooncalf that happened earlier that day. He let out a huff of annoyance at the sight of a knick on her body, realizing that he wasn't always going to be able to prevent such things from happening.

"Harry," Evelyn sighed, "I'm fine love. I'm fine, we're fine okay?"

"I know but," he grabbed at the messy raven locks that sat on top of his head, "I'm just worried about it all you know? Like I can't loose you Eve, you're my world, my everything. You're the one person who understands everything I've gone through because you were there going through it too."

Evelyn wrapped her arms around her husband's torso, shaking her head as he let out a weak and mangled sob, "I'm here though, Harry, and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

Harry had a few stray tears that traveled down his cheeks, leading the blonde to move her thumbs to wipe them away. The metal of her rings felt cool against the mans slightly rosy cheeks, him leaning into the comfort of his wife. His eyes closed slightly as he took a deep breath in, his hand reaching up to hold onto Evelyn's. She kept her hands on his face, cupping his cheeks in a loving manner, smiling slightly at the man she had fallen in love with.

"Now, we need to get cleaned up," Evelyn sighed, tapping on the mans cheek, "it's five and we have dinner with your parents, my dad, and Sirius and Mildred. Plus I think we have a bit of news to share with them now don't you?"

She added in with a small wink, her hands moving from his cheeks to a protruding — granted small — bump. She was only three months along, but due to her being a petite person naturally the bump was forming earlier than it would have for others. Harry let out a soft smile, his hand touching over her own. Only to have the smile grow wider as he looked to his wife of three years, the realization that they were going to have a kid hitting him. He quickly went to go and get washed up, leaving the blonde to chuckle to herself and get outfits chosen out for the both of them — knowing good and well just how bad he was at choosing stuff that actually looked good together.