Tim x Reader-[Not a Dream]

⚠️Written on my phone so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and shit like that⚠️Also teen pregnancy and talk about abortion⚠️
Inspiration: A dream I had last night, it was very weird.
***
"I don't know what to do F/N!" I shout out of stress as I stare down at the test in my hand.

"I mean you could get an abortion, no one but us has to know." She/he tells me.

"No, I don't want to do that! It's just seems wrong." I cry.

"Calm down, I'm sure everything will work out. Do you even know who... you know." She/he asks.

"Yeah but I'm keeping that to myself. I trust you but I still don't want people knowing, especially him." I tell her/him as tears fall uncontrollably from my eyes.

Her/his face looked slightly annoyed but she/he crawled across the floor and comforted me as buried my face in my knees.

*A few weeks later*

Today was a none school uniform day for students with 100% attendance which was almost everyone.

Today I wore my black skinny jeans and a baggy oversized hoodie along with (Your choice of shoes). I hadn't messaged F/N all weekend so I was looking forward to seeing her/him today at school.

As I walked through the schools gates everyone stared at me, they turned to their friends and whispered to one another.

I looked around cautiously and continued to walk towards the school building.

"Is it true?" Someone in my year asked me.

"Is what true?" I skeptically asked.

"That your pregnant, the rumours have been going around since Friday." They asked me.

"What? No I'm not." I said angrily.

"But F/B said it was true and that she/he was there when the test came back positive." They told me.

"Well its a load of bullshit." I tell them before walking off to find F/N.

***

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shout as I see F/N down corridor.

She/he was standing with a group of people, the popular people.

"Well there's no denying it, you were sent home during homeroom because of your morning sickness on Friday." She/he reminds me.

The group of people behind them giggle and stare in amusement. Except Tim, the adopted kid of Bruce Wayne.

He looks at me before he steps forward and says, "Even if she's pregnant it's not your place to tell everyone F/N. It's quite cruel of you."

He steps towards me and slings his arms around my shoulders, "She is pregnant aren't you Y/N?"

I just looked towards the floor while Tim answered, "No cares about your faults rumours F/N I suggest you leave Y/N alone." He turns us around with his arm still around my shoulder and leads us away.

***
The late bell sounded as me and Tim sat behind the main school building.

"The rumours are true you know." I tell him as I sit leaning against his shoulder.

"I know, I had my suspicions that you would be after the party but I knew that you were for sure when your were sent home Friday." He explains.

"Have you figure out who the father is?" I move of his shoulder and look him in the eyes.

"It's me isn't it?"

"Mhm." I hum while I look down, "I didn't know how to tell you since it happened when we were drunk."

I feel his hand under my chin as he lifts my face up to face him, he brings our faces closer together, "I want to help."

***
A/N:
It was a very weird dream last night. Also leave requests because I don't have school and I need stuff to do until I get a job.

I'm also sorry if this triggered any of you but you was warned at the start of the chapter so you could have skip reading this chapter.

USE PROTECTION!

-Millie 💜