Dick x Reader, Circus

⚠️written on my phone, sorry for any mistakes⚠️
Inspiration: I'm winging it again.
___

Walking across the tightrope I feel myself loose my balance slightly. The clowns underneath me had a piece of cheap fabric which would break on impact.

That is if the clowns caught me if I fell, they hated me for 'strealing' their fame. It's not my fault people prefer to see dangerous stunts.

I felt myself slip again however this time I actually fell. I closed my eyes before it felt like I was gliding.

My big white, feathered wing caught me, I glided around in a circle and over the crowds of people.

I heard their shocked gasps and awes. I landed on the floor only to have the clowns run away from me and back stage.

Clifford the ring master came out and put his arm around my shoulder, "And that ladies and gents was Y/N the winged wonder!"

The crowd roared as the screamed, whistled  and clapped their hands furiously.

Dragging me back stag with him Clifford threw me to the floor, "I said that if you fell again you were to fall and die. You're all freaks that doesn't mean the world needs to know! I'm running a circus not a freak show."

"I don't control my wings Clifford, you know that maybe if I had a net underneath me they wouldn't pop out on their own!" I stood myself up looking up at Clifford.

"Don't talk back to me girl! If it weren't for me you'd be homeless in the streets or even dead." Clifford argued.

"I would have been fine on my own you over grown maggot!" I shouted before walking off out the side door mumbling to myself.

___

I landed on the roof of a run down apartment building in Bludheaven before I head someone else land behind me.

"Well, if it isn't Y/N the winged wonder." Nightwing said behind me.

"Well, if it isn't a dickhead who wears padded  underwear to make their pancake arse look big." I turned and smiled at him.

"Ouch, hit me were it hurts why don't you." Holding a hand to his chest he exclaimed.

Walking closer to him I held my arms out before he lunged himself at me and engulfing me in a hug.

"I missed you Y/N." He said.

"I missed you to Dick, I missed you to."

___
A/N:

Leave requests, please and thanks.

-M