Tim x Reader, Realm Jumper [Pt2]

⚠️written on my phone⚠️
Please accept this photo of my aunties dog, Bambi, as an apology for me not getting the second part done.
___

"You're not my King, why the fuck would I bow to you?" I said standing on my feet.

"This world has made you weak." He said as his voice boomed and made my head spin on circles.

"Y/N what's going on?" Tim asked me.

"I'm taking her to be my bride, a hybrid like her is powerful." Xavier explained as he started to walk down the step slowly.

I don't really know what happened next because Tim turned me around and covered my ears but I did see a bright light flash and the corner of my eyes.

Then Xavier laughing hysterically, "You really think that that contraption would help you. Humans in this world are stupid than in my own." He said before I head him fall down the stairs.

"Get the red shard from around his neck." I told Tim, "It's a hell shard, it corrupts demons and dragon shifters. If we get it of him if could save him."

"Y/N what are you?" Tim asked and we both turned around and wiped the blood of my sleeve.

I watched as Jason, Damian, Dick and Mr Wayne were all fighting Xavier and doing a very good job at avoiding his hell fire.

"Take the shard of his neck and don't let him have it back!" I shouted as I cupped my mouth to make it louder.

"Y/N, what's going on?" Tim asked as he looked at me in my my now completely red eyes.

"Timmy now is not really the best time to explain and I'm half demon do not throw the shard to me unless you have to." I said as I flipped into battle and jump kicked Xavier in the face.

He grabbed my foot and threw my across the room.

"That was a bad idea," I said as I stood up raising my hand I spoke, "Contritione pervalida et infernum venit ad me."

The shard on his chest rattled and started tugging away from him trying to come to me.

Still holding my hand up I concentrated my power on the shard, "Tim!" I shouted him over.

He stood in front of me as blood trickled down my nose again , "Get ready to catch."

He turned around and caught the shard as it flew towards him.

"NO!" Xavier screamed as he charged towards Tim.

I fell to the floor out of breath and weak from what should be a simple witch spell but all magic is dampened by the presence of the demon King.

"Y/N!" Tim said shocked before standing in front of my weak form.

As the others continued the hit he stopped, looking down at Tim his eyes changed back to just red.

Pushing Tim out the way he knelt down besides me, "Princess are you okay?"

"Yeah Xavier I'm good, are you? Hell Shard for over six months, that does shit to you."

"I am fine Princess." He reassured me as he helped me to my feet and leaned on him.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you." Xavier spoke in his normal regale voice.

"What do we do with the shard?" Mr Wayne asked as he took it from Tim and held it up.

"It needs to be destroyed." Xavier said.

"Pass it here, we'll take it back with us and throw it into the volcano on Igneous." I said as i weakly walked over to Mr Wayne.

"No, don't give it to her she's half demon." Xavier exclaimed.

"And I'm half witch, which means I can fight it long enough to get home and give it to F/N." I explained as I held out my hand to take it.

"Take Tim with you, to be on the safe side. We don't want another of whatever those was happening again." He pasted the shard back to Tim.

"That I can deal with." Xavier said as he crossed his arms and smirked triumphantly at me.

I held Xavier's hand in mine as we used both of our power to open up a portal.

"We'll send him back if he doesn't die, there's a lot in our world that can kill you." I explain.

Tim nervously gulp as I walked over to him and held his hand. I led him throw the portal.

We were in the throne room on Blackwaters where I had fled before.

"My throne!" Xavier exclaimed excitedly before running to his throne.

"He's thirty-two and he's acting like a toddler." I said before turning to Tim, "I can read minds you know."

His face flushed red and I leaned closed to him before sealing the gap with a kiss.

___
A/N:

Boom done, finally.

I hope you enjoyed it. I had fun writing it.

I'm also sorry for any mistakes it's like 10:30am and I'm tired.

-M