Dick x reader-[Early Morning]

⚠️Written on my phone you know the drill⚠️
Institution: It's 4:48am when I'm writing this (20/07/19).
***
I lie in bed with a strong arm around my waist and clothes scattered across the floor. As I glance at the clock it reads 4:52am. Why the fuck am I up so early?

I feel my body get pulled closer towards Dick's chest as his head finds it way to the gap between my shoulder and neck. I feel a small kiss placed on to my neck.

"What time is it?" Dick questions in his adorably sexy morning voice.

"Almost 5am." I tell him in my equally tired voice.

"Why the fuck are you awake so early?" He asks as he buries his head into the gap.

"I can't sleep." Was all I said.

Dick pulls me closer to him, "You want to just cuddle until you fall asleep?" He asks lifting up is head and looking me in the face.

"Yes please."

And so I turned on to my side as Dick wrapped his arm around my waist. I feel his warm, bare body pressed against my back.

"I'd never hurt you, you know that right?" Dick whispers in my ear.

"I. Know." I said sounding unsure.

Dick seemed to frown slightly but pulled me close anyway and it was comforting.
***
A/N:
I don't even know anymore I'm to tired to process anything right now.

Leave requests please and maybe then I won't be up at almost 5 in the morning.

-M💜