𝔩𝔩. 𝖟𝖊𝖗𝖔. 𝖔𝖓𝖊

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

⭒❃.✮:▹ TW: contains mentions of blood, swearing, semi-graphic scenes, etc. ◃:✮.❃⭒

The aftermath of Trigon allowed Donna's Jeep to get lots of miles, all in favor of Dick and Love behind the wheel. Their first visit was to Gotham to the Wayne Manor where Dick went to talk to Bruce, and while Gar wanted to meet Batman Love didn't let him. First, because the father and son needed to have a private talk, and the second reason was that Love didn't like Bruce.

From Gotham the five packed in a Jeep traveled to the west coast and when arriving at the city famously known for its red bridge Jason couldn't help but say, "It's not a demotion, per se. More like a temporary relocation."

"Ugh. Whatever." Rachel dismisses not caring for the teen boys' reason for not staying with Batman "Dick, where are we going?"

Dick sitting behind the wheel answers, "I thought it was obvious. I mean, this bridge has been in a ton of movies."

"Yeah, but where exactly?" Gar questions further, everyone was able to see the Golden Gate Bridge but none of them knew if this was their stop or just another pit stop

"You'll see," Dick ominously says

"Love, can't you tell us?" Rachel asks the woman who was half asleep in the front seat with sunglasses on to block the sun from her eyes

"No"

"Please," Gar pleads making Love turn her head back to see the teen boy squished between Rachel and Jason

"Some surprises are good," Love ominously answers also hating surprises but being on the other end of the surprise she was okay with it

In getting no answers Jason groans, "God, I hate surprises."

The surprise was soon revealed when they reached an apartment complex similar to the secret hideout back when Jason was introduced to the group. Only this time the five rode up yellow-lit elevator, bags in hand, and when the elevator doors opened the teens were able to see the San Francisco view through the glass windows of the very spacious kitchen and living room.

Gar and Jason being the ones at the front of the group they turn back to look at Love and Dick for silent permission to look around the place. With a nod from the two Jason and Gar run in separate directions while Rachel slowly walks down the living room towards the glass wall windows.

Gar having run right makes his way towards the room where the Titans had kept their fighting outfits on display and in that moment, Gar was starstruck being able to picture the Titians he'd met suited up. Jason, on the other hand, having run left is met with cherry blossom-designed glass walls and in opening up is met with fighting equipment with a safety mat at the center and the room made him smile.