𝔩𝔩𝔩. 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

⭒❃.✮:▹ TW: mentions of murder, blood, swearing, semi-graphic scenes, etc. ◃:✮.❃⭒

Testing out a theory was always a gamble. A theory Edith was ready to make happen because she wasn't about to waste time trying to find her boyfriend, who most likely has been shot,in the darkness of the woods.

Edith did what she always did when going into the green by placing a hand on the tallest tree around her. With eyes closed Edith can see every cell of the trees around her making her try to home in on one specific area of the woods.

It's sad to say but if the people who created Edith saw her now, they'd be proud. She was exceeding their expectations on survival rates and just the extent of her powers. Especially considering Nyssa had been so far right about Edith's powers being able to grow once she got over her mental blocks.

Finding Dick through the forest was easy, he was the one bleeding onto the forest ground. Growing a vine to wrap around Dick's upper body and drag him towards her was easy – only that it slowly drained Edith's energy. When the vines made their way with Dick's body to where Edith stood she was ready to pass out, but she couldn't. They had to get out of there without being followed by the helicopter lights finding them

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Six years ago in Gotham City at an art museum, a woman dressed in black was being dropped down from the ceiling with cables. Standing in front of a clear case encasing an old but expensive vase she takes out a laser that hits the sides.

Standing on a rooftop in his Robin costume Dick spots the laser light making him swing his way past the security monitors. The lady inside still continues to laser off one side of the case and once it's loose she takes it off. Once the vase is in her hand the woman in black stops her movements when a throwing star in the shape of a sharp 'R' appears on the felt of the case.

"That was a warning shot." Dick says making the woman look up at the realization that she wasn't alone and had finally gotten caught "Drop the vase."

The woman holds out the vase, "If you wish."

Dick steps up to take the vase only for the woman to pretend to drop it and go low passing the boy in the cape. Standing across from each other the woman in black chuckles as her face mask hides her smile. Dick once again reaches for the vase only for the woman to step back, "Nope."

Dick goes to reach for it but every move he made she smoothly countered as if it were a game.

"You're not running?" Dick asks the woman standing before him still holding the vase