𝔩𝔩. 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

⭒❃.✮:▹ TW: mentions of murder, blood, swearing, semi-graphic scenes, etc. ◃:✮.❃⭒

A plan was set in motion to get Deathstroke back for killing Garth, yet not everyone was liking it because it involved using a kid. Specifically using Deathstroke's kids to get to him. Dick was self-apposed to be in charge of getting close to Jericho, so he stalked him and befriended him by 'running' into him at a record store.

That lead to Jericho meeting the rest of Dick's friends in the night headphones on as he walks to the beach. Dick and Dawn were sitting before a fire pit while Hank and Donna were tossing a football and Edith was surfing .

"Hey. Look what the surf dragged in," Dawn smiles looking up at the boy walking over to them catching everyone's attention

"I was beginning to think you blew us off," Dick looks up from his seat making the boy sign

"He says, "Homework, it never ends."" Dawn translates her being the only one who knew ASL, Edith was learning the new language but still a work in progress only knowing the basics like thank you, more, please, mom, dad

"Ah, it did for me," Hank comments throwing the football in the air before catching it "One day I woke up, no school, no books."

"Weren't you expelled?" Donna asks and she was right he had been expelled

"Some say," Hank shrugs making Dick chuckle

"Well, Stereolab released a new Japanese pressing today," Dick changes the subject catching Jericho's attention

"Twelve-inch?" Dawn translates

"Twelve-inch and the LP. Both on clear vinyl," Dick shares making Jericho shakes his head in disbelief

"A little profanity," Dawn chuckles looking at the boys' hands getting ready to translate what wasn't curse words "He says, "Take all my money, please."

"Sure."

"Okay, record geeks," Donna speaks up interrupting Dick and Jericho's love for vinyl. Standing up Donna catches Hank's football as it fell down back to him "come back to the party, please."

"Jericho you made it!" Edith smiles having fallen in love with the boy's personality after first meeting him. Jericho opened his arms to hug the girl, but she raises her hands "Let me change first I don't wanna get you wet"

Donna then throws the football over to Edith who catches it and gently tosses it to Jericho who throws it in perfect form to Hank.

"Oh, nice toss," Hank compliments running away from the firepit but not too far that they got in the way of others enjoying the night beach

Hank, Donna, and Jericho walk over to the side tossing the football to each other.

Edith turns to the couple who still sat next to the fire and silently grabs her bag from the ground leaving her surfboard laying on the ground. Before she leaves to change in the restrooms in the need for some water to fall on her body that didn't contain salt.