Part 1

this story takes place in
gotham season 4, with them older
it doesn't take place in any episode
maybe just in the episode but it didn't show
it, so if you don't watch gotham than
you should watch gotham before reading this!

________
content : smut
characters : bruce wayne / selina kyle.
show : gotham
more chapters of this continued? : yes.
__________

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!
DONT READ IF SEXUAL CONTENT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

______________
selina's pov

I was sitting next to bruce, on the couch of his father's old study. I didn't say anything, I just stared down at my hands and waiting for him to break the silence. I looked over to him as he sighed, "so.. wanna do something?" he said, I giggled slightly "whatcha wanna do?" I asked, he smiled at me and just looked at me.

I was confused for a second as he stared at me, until his lips crashed into mine. I blushed ever so slightly and kissed him back, i lightly put my hands around the back of his neck and kept kissing him as he did the same. He pulled away and we just stared at each other for a moment, my position was awkward from how i was now sitting.. laid back a little but not all the way.

I looked at him as he kissed me again and this time i fell back all the way to where i was laying down, i kissed him back slightly and just put my hands on the back of his neck again. He positioned himself on top of me kinda and i just let him.

I hadn't really done this before, so i was confused. i was guessing that he had since he knew what to do so well. He lightly put his hands on my sides and pulled away to look at me, from where this was going we were both thinking the same now.

I wanted to push him off me, but i also wanted to stay like this.. too see what would happen. I acted like i didn't care about bruce, but i know deep down that i really did..

Bruce looked me in the eyes "are you sure you wanna do this..?" he asked me, i thought for a moment as i had never done this before and i didn't know if i wanted this to be my first time, than i remembered how much he cared about me, maybe he would want this to be the best for me. I slowly nodded "are you.." I asked, making sure he wasn't just testing me "yes, very" he said and kissed me again after he got my answer.

I kissed bruce back of course, as he brushed his tongue over my lips begging for entrance,
i slowly opened my mouth and his tongue easily slipped into my mouth. He kept doing this until he pulled away and i looked at him, he sat up and stood up and i sat up, wondering if i had done something wrong. but he just picked me up by my legs and started to walk to his room as he held me, i just kept my arms wrapped around the back of his neck so i wouldn't fall, surprised at how strong he was that he could carry me.

He finally made it to his bedroom and put me down onto the bed, i lightly fell back with my feel still dangling over the edge of the bed. bruce stood at the edge of the bed between my legs before he crawled on top of me, his face hovering over mine. I looked at him and he leaned his face down to mine and kissed me, like last time.

I smiled as he stopped kissing my lips and started to kiss my neck. As he did so, he started to take my shirt off, after he took mine off, he took his off as well. I looked at him, and his chest. It was something that turned me on, how strong and fit he was, i lightly put my hands on his chest and looked at him, i could see him getting hard from how i touched him. I lightly dragged my hands down his chest, and tugged at his pants. Wanting to take them off.