part 5 : strawberries

_____________
content : random fluff .-.
characters : Bruce Wayne, Selina Kyle.
more chapters after this continued? : yes!
small authors note: Omg!! i'm so sorry i haven't updated!! i've been busy with my birthday and managing my instagram account! (@gxtha.m on insta yeet) so um yeah, remind me with pms or on insta that i need to and i will. other than that, just know that i'm not gonna end this story until like 40 chapters are out!
__________________

Selina's Pov

"strawberries" i answered to bruce after he asked my what my favorite fruit was. "really? strawberries?" he said to me and i nodded "yea? why so surprised?" i sort of snapped "i'm not surprised. i just find it kind of cute" he smiled at me and i blushed slightly "uh.. do you have any here?" i asked and he nodded, as he started to walk downstairs to the kitchen.

He opened up the fridge and i just watched him, he pulled out the small carton of strawberries and rinsed them off at the sink. He got a straw and slid it inside of the strawberry and out the top, to take the leaf part off. He slowly slid the straw out and took the strawberry parts and the leaf off the straw and handed the strawberry to me. I smiled and took it as i slowly put the whole thing into my mouth and bruce just stared at me, i finished it and i could see his eyes were slightly wide and he had a small smile on his face.

"what..??" i asked, a small blush creeping up my cheeks, "nothing. you have a small peace on your cheek though" he said and rubbed it off with his thumb and we both blushed. I just looked at him and he looked at me, we stood there for a moment with his hand on my cheek. I slowly leaned in too kiss him
and we shared a small kiss until he pulled away and smiled at me.

He poured me a bowl of strawberries after taking the leafs off of them, his way. He handed me the bowl and i took it. He smiled at me and put the strawberries back into the fridge. by the time he turned around, i had already left and went back up to his room.

I was sitting on a small chair that he had in the corner of his room just watching TV. Eating my strawberries. it took me a while to notice that bruce was staring at me as he stood in the doorway of his room. I looked at him and i could see him just smiling at me, with heart eyes, some would say.

I blushed and held my hand out with a strawberry in it "want one?" i smiled, he nodded and walked over to me, he took the strawberry from my hand and took small bites from it. I just watched him, when he finished he looked at me "what?" he asked, "oh- nothing" i said trying to copy the way he said it when we were in the kitchen. He just kept smiling at me and i giggled, "hey where has Alfred been this whole time?" I asked and bruce just sighed, "minding his own business. Doing what he needs to do, how would i know?" he chuckled and i just stopped giggling "bruce, did you fire Alfred again.." i said, in a calm voice.

He shook his head no, "after last night i told him that if he saw us, to leave us alone, unless it was important." he smiled, i just giggled "wow" i said, and he looked at me and put his hands in his pocket "why wow?" he said, "nothing. just kind of surprised that Bruce Wayne would make his butler man stay out of his way for Street Trash" I sighed and giggled, only taking what i said as a truthful joke. He frowned though, "Selina- Baby, you're not Street Trash" i blushed at him calling me Baby. "ok.." i said, not wanting to argue.

I stood up and he smiled at me, causing me to smile also. I leaned in and kissed him again. I pulled away and started to walk out of the room until he followed after me "hey selina" he said to me, "yes, bruce?" i said, "i love you" he smiled, and i grinned "i love you too" i said after a couple seconds. He smiled and i just continued to walk down to the kitchen to put my bowl away, with a smile on my face.