part 3 : cuddles & kisses

____________
content : fluff UwU
characters : Bruce Wayne, Selina Kyle.
more chapters after this continued? : yes
___________________

Selina's Pov.

It was a rainy, dark, and gloomy day in gotham.
I sighed as I sat on the Bench next to the birds that i would try to feed daily, i looked over gotham. With a sigh i looked down at my feet, "why do down?" said a voice from behind me, I quickly knew who it was, "Bruce" i said and turned around, he smiled at me and i smiled slightly back. he came over to hug me and i awkwardly hugged him back.

"what are you doing up here?" he asked me, "i could say the same to you" i crossed my arms and looked at him, all he did was chuckle and i just let out a small giggle "c'mon, let's get you inside somewhere" he said to me and turned around like he was already gonna walk away, "where?" i said and sighed "you know where" he said, i just rolled my eyes and walked to the Wayne Manor with him.

When we finally made it there, we just sat down on his bed talking, i would get annoyed ever now and than but i tried to keep my temper down. "so anyways- why don't you like barbra?" i said, "do you really wanna know why?" he sighed and looked at me, "well i asked didn't i?" i rolled my eyes slightly bruce sighed, "well, Barbra has always been a 'bad girl'-" he started, but i cut him off "and i haven't?" i said and he just looked at me and sighed.

"as i was saying- barbra has always been a bad girl, like.. she kills people and you don't-" i cut him off again "i've killed someone before, and you were a witness" i said, he looked at me "you've only killed one person-" he said, "how would you know?" i almost snapped, he just stared at me "sorry.. go on" i sighed. "she escaped from Arkham... she's insane.." he said and looked at me, i was about to loose my temper but-

"ok.. you can hate her.. but just don't take her away from me? I live with her after what happened to Tabitha.." I said, he looked at me "you could live with me" he said, serious. I just chuckled, "what would alfred say-" he cut me off "let him say what he wants" he said, i just smiled and gave him a small kiss.

He blushed and kissed me back and than i pulled away, looking at his smile. you're adorable i thought to myself.

________
sorry about the short chapter, i've been very busy.
but anyways, hope you enjoyed!
-love ya'll :3