17: Squeeze Two Times

He slipped on the other shoe, as he enhanced me with his ocean blue stud of an eye. He was knelt down in front of me as he got up and adjusted his pants. My eyes scaled his open and luscious body,he reached out his hand for me. His hand was soft and his grip was tight,my hand felt like a fumble of bones in his huge hand.

As I fell behind, Nolan looked at the gap between us and scooped me up as he took me down the stairs bridal style. He kissed my forehead, and took me down the stairs softly. He put me down as we walked to the car, he opened the door for me as I stepped in. Except this time there was no driver, it was just us, in this tiny sports car.

We sat in silence as I slowly turned on the radio, hoping to find something to break the ice with. He had definitely changed, not only had he taken care of me, but he made me feel comforted. All I could wonder was that I was being played, like a little fool.

I came across a station playing my favorite type of music soft ballads. I loved the way each lyric had a meaning or a feeling that the artist felt and could be written and played in a piece that made other people sympathize with the artist.

"This is the type of music, you like huh", he said as he looked at me with that flashy smirk of his. I blushed madly as I brushed my hair behind my red hot ears.

"You got a problem with it", I defended my music taste as he smiled, genuinely. He looked relieved as if I hadn't said that he would be worried. He had seen me at my worst, maybe it just happened to be that he was worried that I could never be the same.

"I'll back off", he chuckled as I gave a light laugh and he just looked beside him to find me. His eyes wandered my cold body as I felt his hand drop at my thigh. He just left it there, like he dropped it off and wasn't coming back for it. What if I needed to move his hand, should I put my hand on top of his, what about when we go will he take it off. Okay, Natalie your thinking way too much into this. I envisioned myself back with my mother, her long golden locks and flashing smile, she was beating something I could never be.

"So about this lunch, I have a few siblings let's just say, you know Avery all ready and Leah my youngest sister, she was at the wedding she was the flower girl", he told me about his huge family, but I felt this pit in my stomach I felt envious. That moment I missed my lost sister dearly. Melody that sweet child who not only charmed me but everyone who met her.  I remembered the sweet, beautiful girl who had asked me why I was crying. She has the most radiant smile, which beamed just like the sun.

"I remember her",I went back to the day where I only felt despair and distress. I never wanted to feel like that, so alone and missing my mom.

"She's excited to see you, mom says she's been talking about it all day", He looked at me as he gave me a flashy grin. I laughed a bit, just imagining how cute she'd be, considering she has no idea who I am and she's already talking about me.

"I'm excited to see her and thank you for yesterday and today", I said as I looked at him and his stunning blue eyes. He gave me a genuine smile as he focused back on the road.

"Your welcome", he gave his flashy smile and tightened his grip on my thigh, as I didn't feel uncomfortable but more of closer to someone who could actually care about me, or could one day.

He turned off the service road to a road filled with trees, and nothing else. There was no one in sight. I had already trusted Nolan, with my self too many times, he can't be killing me. And that's when I shut my thoughts off and the car made a sharp turn too a gate, with its own personal guard there.

He rolled down the window as the man gave Nolan a smile and a wave, and he returned, maybe they had known each other. I mean it was his parents house, this is where he grew up.

As the guard opened the gate, we drove on this road, filled with trees flowers and nothing else, just nature. Until we reached a mansion, it was not only just a mansion it looked humongous. It was 20 times the size of any celebrities mansion. It was huge, but elegant.

"Here we are", he announced as I could see the worry on his face. What was he worried about? Maybe if his family would like me, but they all knew what had taken place. But still, what made him this jumpy. His hand slowly rolled off my thigh and he opened his door and hurried to my side. He took my hand as I stepped out of the car and we made our way to the front.

Now I was feeling nervous. On the other wall was my supposedly "family". They were the opposite of my family, and would never be

"Hey look at me", he said as he stopped walking and tilted my face towards his. He ran his finger down my face as I blushed, turning into a tomato.

"Everything will be okay, squeeze two times and we'll leave", he suggested as we walked closer to the huge doors, making me feel overwhelmed.

"I'm ready", he couldn't clearly understand why I was so nervous, why I couldn't be in the same room as them. They were toxic and I had escaped that life, until they tracked me down a while ago.

Please Comment and Vote, thanks!

If anyone that is super good at making covers for my story I would be so appreciative, If you could. Just DM me the pic and I'll give you full credit.

Also how is everyone enjoying the story?

Comment anything you want to happen in the story. Thank youuu

Vote and Comment pleaseee