21

"Are you ever going to tell us what's going on with your friends?" Tim asked, showing concern for his sister. "Mmmm no?" It came out as more of a question than an answer. "We'll force it out if you one day." Jason smirked, making me punch him.

He didn't cry out in pain like I intended, just rubbed the wound, playfully pouting.

Hearing him call them my "friends" was painful. I know they're on the right track and they know it too. It's just the small details I wanted to hide. I hate them, but not enough to give them face deformities.

I noticed them taking a different road instead of going to the hotel. "Where are we going?" I asked Jason, who was driving. They're chaperones again. Damian, who was sitting next to me, cut Jason off. "We're going to pick up Kent." He sighed. Even though their friends Damian was annoyed by 98% of people. Dad and I were in the 2%.

"Ooo! Jon?"

"No, Clark." Damian mused. "I didn't know you had a sense of humor!" A small smirk spread across my face and I could tell it annoyed him. "I'm proud of you!" I said, playfully punching his arms. I don't know why but our family just like showing love with violence.

"Tell Jon that we're here." Tim looked back at me, probably wanting me to text him.

"No need!"

We all looked out the window to the boy running out. "I'm right here."

Oh right...super hearing

He got into the car, leaving me squished in the middle between these 2 boys who were way to buff for their age.

I wonder what my classmates will think. I mean, walking in with 4 men behind me? Poor Chloe having to deal with those good for nothings, at least her father was some sort of threat to those below him.

"What's got you so in thought Mari?" Jon looked to me. "Stuff." I responded, not really caring about the specifics. It's my class and all the miraculous stuff.

"I see."

Jason decided to not focus on the road and more on our conversation. What a wise choice my brother. "Why are you so depressing today Pixie-Pop?"

"Why are you so depressing today Tim?" I directed the question to the guy in the passenger seat.

"Leave me alone." Tim grabbed the to-go cup that comfortably rested in the cup holder. Everyone could hear 3 consecutive gulps.

"Let's just hurry up and get there." Damian demanded, tapping his fingers on his thigh, impatiently.

"What do you want me to do? Speed until I hit something then commit homicide?" We could see Jason raise an eyebrow through the rear view mirror.

"Shut up Todd and drive." Damian growled, losing his sanity.

Today we were visiting the green house. The one ran by Poison Ivy. I was surprised when I heard that she was running it! It's good that she is putting her talents to use.

Flashback

"Hey why does Batman not like going out on nature walks?" I asked, looking up from my phone.

My 4 brothers all turned to me, confusion evident on their face.

"Because he doesn't like Poison Ivy."

They all just blinked at me. "You don't like my joke?" I pouted, setting down my phone onto the side table. "No, that was so bad." Damian bluntly stated.

"Oh right! Marinette, Poison Ivy actually runs a greenhouse now. It's where we'll be going tomorrow." Tim stated, realizing I didn't know about that.