Chapter 2

||Part 2! I literally just finished writing this! Okay enjoy! I don't own Batman or Miraculous or any of the characters!||

Marinette loved her brothers. They always showed her new fighting moves or played with her. Dick started taking her to fun places after he got his driver's license.

Dick and Marinette were on the bars in the gym. He was helping her get a new move. "I did it!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "Good job Sunshine!" Dick picked up Marinette into a hug which made her giggle.

"Master Dick and Miss Marinette lunch is ready." Alfred announced. "Where is Jay-Jay?" Marinette put her head on Dick's shoulders. "Already in the kitchen Miss."

They went to the kitchen and found Jason in a chair. "Hi Jay-Jay!" Marinette ran up and gave him a hug. "Hey Pixie-Pop!" He kissed the top of her head. She climbed into her seat, sat down and ate.

The front door opened! It must be Bruce! He came home early today. She legit hopped out of her chair and ran for the door jumping into her father's arms. "Dad!" "Hi Sweetie." "What's wrong?" "I have some news. Can you get your brothers to the living room?" "Okay!"

A few minutes later they were in the living room. "I wanted to tell you guys something. Marientte's 5 now and she hasn't met her mother before. I'm sending her to Paris to live with Sabine, your mom and Tom, her husband." "What why B?" Jason asked. "Yeah why? I love having Mari here!" Dick argued. Marinette just sat with her shoulders slumped.

"Can I talk to you guys over there?" The boys got up and walked to a far corner of a room. "You know that the crime has gone up and that the villains are getting more dangerous. She isn't safe here considering she is a Wayne. She is going to Paris to live with her biological Mother. That's final." Bruce walked back to the living room.

Dick guessed it made sense. He would never want to see his little sister get hurt. Never ever, so maybe it was for the best. Plus it's not like Bruce was gonna change his mind.

Jason didn't want Marinette to go. She had welcomed him with opened arms the first day he stepped foot into the manor. He remembered it clearly. The first time he was called 'Jay-Jay' The first time he felt like maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Not that he was going to admit it to anyone.

The boys all found their way back to the living room and the little girl began to speak in a small voice. "You don't like me anymore?" she asked with tears.

Alfred loved Marinette. She thought of him as a grandpa and was just the sweetest. She sometimes cooked with him and spent time with him. The young girl had already been caught in a hostage situation a few times out with her brothers. Nothing ever happened to her because the boys obviously wouldn't allow that. He just kept watching. The first time in his life, he didn't know if he should step in.

"Of course we love you Sweetie. Don't you want to meet your mother?" Bruce sat down next to Marinette. "I don't know her." she said "But now you will!" Dick chimed in trying not to make her feel sad. "Okay." was all she said before trudging to her room, head low.

Marinette didn't want to live with some stranger. Now she only had 3 days before she had to go. Why would Dad do this? Is it because he thinks I'm annoying? Maybe it's the Batman thing. She went to her room and slept thinking about the last few days with her family.

||What do y'all think! I hope today has been or will be a good for y'all! Thanks for reading this and leave a comment giving me feedback or what you thought of the story! I'll read them all! Great! Bye!||

~Kel❤