Chapter 26

"Well you see, I wanted to know how you'd feel about going on Patrol with us tonight."

Oh no.

He doesn't know that I'm Ladybug...right?

"Umm." I could feel my hands clamming up as I racked my brain for the right response. Dad narrowed his eyes, making me fall into nervous laughter. Curse his detective side.

"Are you not telling me something?" Bruce raised an eyebrow, clearly suspicious. I steeled my voice, "No! Of course not, just wanted to know why you want me to suddenly go out on patrol with you."

"We just thought it would be better for us to spend more time together. Do you not want to go with us?"

A goofy grin spread across my face. "You'll finally let me go with you guys!"

He nodded and I threw my arms around him, "I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled, patting my back gently.

When I closed the door, there were my brothers! Minus Dick of course.

"So you said yes Pixie Pop?" Jason questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Clasping a hand on my mouth I nodded excitedly. Trying not to cry tears of joy. "I'm glad you get to come with us, Marinette." Damian stated, his facial expression remained stoic, but I'd like to think we was very happy inside.

"Just be careful, Kay?" Tim added, kinda ruining the mood but I let it slide.

"Always, but where's Jon?" I looked around, trying to find that superhuman boy. He has to know this new too!

"He's somewhere around here." Jason says tossing an arm around Tim's shoulders, making him double over for a second.

I smiled again, bounding down the steps, "Jon! Jon!" I called, eyeing him stuffing his face with a cupcake. He let out a hum of confusion.

"Dad asked me to go on patrol with them! Isn't that awesome?" I grabbed his arm, junking excitedly. His eyes grew and paused for a second to swallow.

"That's great! I'm very happy for you!"

Jon was always the person other than my family to receive my complaints about this topic, but now I get to show them my experience! They'll finally see how I'm not something so fragile and stupid.

"You're growing up!" Jon wiped a fake tear from his eye. "My little girl."

I punched his arm harshly, "First off, You're only a few years older than me. Second of all, I'm not your 'Little Girl.'" I mocked him on the last few words.

"You'll always be my precious little girl!" He cooed, and suddenly his voice cut off, eyes widening in either surprise or fear. "Umm I can explain?" Jon squeaked out.

"Just shut up." Damian sighed, wedging himself between us. "Grayson is picking up your suit Marinette."

I gasped, "You've been planning this! All of you!"

"Guess you caught us Princess." Tim chuckled, plopping down right next to me causing the couch to dip. Jason stared at all of us, noticing the wide space next to Jon but dropped right into Tim's lap.

Tim groaned, body leaning back on the couch. "Get off of me!" He wiggled his legs, but Jason didn't move, only turning to face me.

"You're gonna be partnered with me!" He proudly pointed to himself.

"Right and how was that decided exactly?"

"You don't want to me my partner?" Jason gasped in mock sadness.

"No I'm just curious." I shrugged.

"We did rock, paper, scissors." Jason relented, ignoring the angry and loud protests from Tim.

I nodded, "Yep, sounds about right!"

"Father played as well...he was the first one to be eliminated."

I snickered at the thought.

From beside us, Jay finally stood up, making Tim hiss. "My legs are asleep!" He shut his eyes tight, waiting for the stinging to finish.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jason suggested, "Anybody?"

All 4 hands shot up into the air.

"Yes! Perfect! Okay Mari, truth or dare?" Jason's fingers wiggled eagerly.

"Dare." I said slowly, narrowing my eyes.

|This isn't a good place to stop for a chapter and I planned so much more butttt I need to update! So ill finish it later! Like I said, there will be a lot of short chapters instead of long ones and I'm so sorry for that!|