Trapped.

"She is a valuable asset to the light father. We have to find a way to help her." Kaldur stated as he watched over the catatonic Ghost. She was starting to look a little more pale than usual and her eyes seemed dull.

"I know my son. That is why we're bringing in someone to help." Manta opened the door to the med room and allowed Psimon to enter. "Psimon is going to piece her mind back together."

"As the light wishes. The knowledge she has is incredibly valuable as is her ability to analyze things." Psimon sat down in a chair next to the bed, and Manta walked out of the room. "I will enjoy piecing your mind back together and learning all your secrets you keep locked away in that circus tent of yours." Psimon chuckled to himself and Tigress gave Kaldur a worried look. With a subtle nod Tigress tranquilized Psimon but it took a moment for it to kick in. "You little brats." His eyes widened as he used his telepathy to know their true identities and intentions.

He attacked Tigress and went after Kaldur before succumbing to the dart. Manta burst into the room.

"Are you alright my son? What happened?"

"He attacked us out of no where. Is there a possibility that Miss Martian has set a telepathic trap for those who would enter her mind?"

"I am unsure."

"Permission to go apprehend the Martian. It seems like she might be the only one who can reverse this." Tigress volunteered to go get Megan to help their friend. Manta seemed to think it over for a bit.

"Alright. If you are to go fetch this Martian you'll be accompanied Deathstroke. I can't have you end up in the same state."

"Yes sir." Tigress saluted and looked to Kaldur.

"I will remain here with Ghost. I know there are some that would do her more harm while she is unable to defend herself."

"Very well. You'll report to me if her condition changes."

"Yes father."

Tigress and Kaldur shared a nod and tigress left.

"Perhaps we can learn more about you. But mostly we want to help you." Kaldur sat in the seat next to the bed and leaned against it. "Thank you for helping the way you did though. I was unaware you were able to do that." He glanced to the door. "In doing that you let parts of your memory be visible to me. It was odd, but I saw the fire. You tried to help Robin. But it was too late by the time Batman got there. You did everything you could, it is not your fault that he is gone."

Ghost laid there unresponsive. He honestly wasn't sure if Megan did this or if it was overuse of her own ability. He was glad that the helmet was off and her face was cleaned of the blood. Her nose had bled heavily and some even leaked from her eyes. Something Kaldur hadn't seen happen before. He knew about the nose bleeds when she used her ability, but wasn't sure why tears were bloody as well.

Several hours had passed before Tigress came back with an unconscious Martian. Deathstroke apparently in his own Flyer as a backup plan should Miss Martian try to make things worse. Manta walked into the room just before Miss Martian woke up.

"Welcome aboard Martian. Let me make your situation perfectly clear, you are here to repair the psychic damage you have done to Ghosts mind." He got closer and grabbed the collar she wore. "This inhibitor collar negates all your Martian abilities. In a moment we will selectively reinstate your telepathic power only. But before we do that, understand Deathstroke is watching you at all times just beyond the reach of your psychic power. If he even perceives a hint of trouble he will press a button, which will activate a substantial explosive charge in your collar. So don't lose your head." Manta stepped away from Megan and addressed the camera in the room. "Deathstroke, activate her telepathy." Manta went to leave. As he opened the door he turned back to Megan. "Now save Ghost, or die." He left the room and Tigress turned Megan towards Ghost.

"You heard the man, get to it."

Megan set up a link between the three of them.

'What am I even supposed to do?'

'Fix her. We can worry about the details later.' Kaldur glanced at Ghost.

'She's right Megan. We need Ghost to be back on the playing field.'

'I don't know if I can fix this. I went into what I thought was your mind.' She glanced up at Kaldur. 'She somehow pulled me into hers but I was so full of emotion that I'm not even sure if I broke her mind or if she extended the use of her own abilities. My presence in her mind might trigger defenses I am not capable of defending against. She is different from most, able to lock away what she doesn't want anyone to see. But I saw flashes, felt pain even when I knew it was just a memory. How am I going to fix her?'

'Take me with you. We can help fix her together.' Artemis said and glanced at Kaldur.

'I'll keep watch while you two help her. We have to make it believable that we're keeping guard.'

'Alright.'

'Be safe you two. We need Ghost. She's a hero at heart and deserves to be saved even if she's given up hope.'