You know me!

Bruce made his way into the Sirens Club amongst stares and whispers.

This wasn't the first time in the club! Looking over to the booth where he once was... Drinking himself ridiculously! Been a while since he'd visited the club. It all felt so long ago....

He keeps his eyes in front of him, searching for the one person he truly cares for. Searching for a familiar face.

But all that comes to view is "Barbara" not the person he's been looking for.
"Barbara!" He called
The noise died a little, few people turned their heads.
Barbara turned round, looking annoyed! Rolling her eyes. She glanced at the DJ, raising her eyebrows as to ask "why the music was low" "Continue please DJ" The music again was blasting out.

An all too familiar tune came on... Bruce shook his head a little remembering "Wow"

Spitfire
Song by The Prodigy
If I was in World War Two they'd call me spitfire
If I was in World War Two they'd call me spit. Fire
Fire

Barbara still looking annoyed. "What do you want Bruce?" Staring at him, Bruce was still listening to unfamiliar tune. Barbara rolled her eyes again. Grabbing a couple of drinks from the drinks tray that someone was carrying. "Looks like you need this" nodding to Bruce. Bruce looked back at Barbara and the drinks she was holding. She nudges him. He looked at the drinks then back at Her again. He eventually says "no thanks" I'm not here for that"
"Suit yourself" downing the one drink but before she down the other, Bruce grabbed hold of the drink knocked it back himself! He doesn't know why he did that. Maybe it was the tune that was playing.

Fire
Cause you know that I can
If I was in World War Two they'd call me spitfire
If I was in World War Two they'd call me spit. Fire
Fire

Barbara raised her eyebrows! And smiles
"Welcome Back Bruce"
He looks back at her, not thinking about the drink he just knocked back. "Where's Selina".
She rolled her eyes and turned her head towards a booth. Bruce followed her eyes to where she was looking. He clenched his jaw.
Selina was sat, surrounded by strangers. Alcohol all over the table. Barbara raised another drink shouted over the crowd.

"To Selina Kyle, The killer of Jeremiah Valeska!"

Everyone roared in approval as Selina was handed another Shot.

She Froze....

Their eyes met...

Thinking "What's he doing here" Still looking into Bruce's eyes. He's eyes met hers. Couldn't believe what she was doing. It was like him all that time ago.

Then she glanced away, took the shot glass but kinda looking at Bruce while she takes it.

Bruce shook his head. He couldn't judge her. He couldn't say anything. He's been there. Drowning his pain in alcohol and undesirable company not too long ago. The only differences is, he wouldn't let her fall as far as he did. He'd make her see....
See that alcohol wasn't the answer.

Barbara looks back at Bruce. "You want another drink?" Bruce shook his head "No" giving Barbara a look as to back off! She held her hands up to say "Your Call" walking away.

Bruce decided not to approach Selina. Not yet anyway. Made his way to the bar. He patiently waited. Making sure he glanced at Selina every few minutes, making sure she's okay.
Over the years that he'd known Selina, he'd learned that it turned out better if she approached him than vice versa...
He knew her all too well...
She would break soon....
When she does.....
He'll be there.