'Yours, Forever Selina'l

Bruce moves around in bed noticing the sun shining through the window, rubbing his eyes moving his arms out to Selina— 'Huh what' Opening his eyes no Selina, moving up on his elbows looking around the room. Nothing.... 'Running a hand through my hair I notice all of her stuff gone, she's ran away again. Taking a deep breath I fall back in the bed. Shaking my head.' Bruce notices something in the corner of his eye, a piece of paper left on the bed, reaching for it 'Bruce' My heart skips a beat, Please no..... closing my eyes taking a deep breath before opening it.
Scanning the piece of paper I feel tears in my eyes...

'Bruce
This is so hard for me to write this, I don't know how I'm ever going to forgive myself.... Please don't hate me..... I'm leaving Gotham. I have too. I can't stay here anymore. You know it and I know it. I've changed. You saw what I was like with penguin.... I wanted to kill him. I killed Jeremiah... If I kill again I know you wouldn't be able to accept me. I can't accept me. That's why I need to this. I don't want you to see me kill again.... I can't Bruce. You'll notice that Barbara came with me. That's another story that I can't go into but she needs me more than anything. I hate leaving you. I know I never tell you how I feel. But you mean everything to me. Your my Bruce. Always. One day I will come back. But I can't ask you to wait for me. You need to live your life be the Bruce that I know. Your strong. Gotham needs you. You need Gotham. Gotham is whatever it needs you to be. Please don't find me. You don't need me...
I'm sorry
Please forgive
Yours forever
Selina

I dropping the letter, not believing it.... not Selina... no please no.... taking a shaky breath in.... I need you. Feeling sick to my stomach... lifting the letter again my eyes going over every word.....'My Bruce... Always' I feel the tears fall down my cheeks. I get off the bed, putting my clothes back on shaking my head...I need to find her....I can't let her leave. I grab the letter, seeing the window which was slightly open, I move it more so I could fit through dropping down the ladders. Taking a deep breath. Head to The Sirens Club.

Once at The Sirens Club... Bruce sees it boarded up taking a Deep breath not believing it. This can't be true she can't of just up and left Gotham.... Me.... Running a hand through my hair, the panic starts to set in.' Taking a deep breath breath, sees a car of the corner of his eyes, breaks the window with his elbow, shifts some of the glass, moves the blind some keys fall to his lap. He starts the car, puts into drive.
After driving what seem like forever Bruce scans every street. Nothing.'Where are you baby, please don't do this to me' Bruce notice his phone ringing answering without looking, putting it on speaker. "Selina where are? Don't this to me-
He's cut of by the voice of Alfred "Bruce where are you mate? You okay!
Realising it's Alfred he shakes his head "Alfred. Selina Gone! I don't know where she's gone! She left Alfred! She's left. She Gone-." The tears where falling down his cheek

"Woah woah! Calm down mate! What do you mean Miss Kyles Gone? Gone where!" Alfred could tell he was upset. "Where are you? Bruce where are you? I'll come to you."

Bruce concentrating on driving looking around the streets of Gotham scanning every street...Nothing.... hearing Alfred's voice in the background. "I'm driving... looking everywhere.... she's no where to be seen! Alfred how could she do this to me!!" Getting angry.
"Bruce mate! Calm down okay! We will find the little minx alright.. Now tell me where you are so I can bloody find you!!! And what car!!!!"
"Alfred doesn't matter about the car!!! I need to find her!!! I need her Alfred!!! She can't do this to me!!!"

"Bruce mate!!!! Tell where you are now!!!" Alfred getting worried!

"I'm heading towards the harbour"
"Wait there I'm on way"

Bruce hangs up the phone gets out the car, scans the harbour.... nothing.... he shouts "SELINA" over and over again! Nothing. Out of the corner of his eyes he sees a boat far into the distance, couldn't see who was on the boat. But he knows. He knows his Selina will be on that boat.. Taking a deep breath letting the tears fall down his cheeks. Hits him hard. 'She's Gone... she's really gone!!!' Not realising he falls to his knees.
Alfred pulls up seeing Bruce stood by the harbour, all of sudden he starts to fall to his knees "Bruce" he runs to him. Seeing the boy broken, tears falling down his cheeks. Alfred closes his eyes realising that Selina did eventually leave. She's left Bruce..
Putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Aww mate... I'm so sorry"
Bruce could only get a whisper out of his mouth, feeling absolutely broken, that the one person he truly loved. Has gone. Left him behind. "She gone... Alfred... she's gone... Selina gone" He breaks down, Putting his hands to his face letting all the emotions hit him hard. Alfred falls to his knees and cradles the boy... remembering the last time he cradle Bruce was when his parents were killed... feeling all the emotions Bruce was feeling, Alfred felt his own tears fall down his cheeks also.
Broken... how could she does this me. After everything we've been through. You was there for me after my patents were killed. You could of walked away back then, but you didn't. You stood by me, even though we had our differences. You always came back to me...I'm lost....broken..... lonely without you... Selina... baby..... no' Bruce whispers over and over again "no...no... no... not Selina...not her... come back... come back... come back——

Sorry to leave it on a cliffhanger 😭

There will be another chapter after this then I'm thinking a new book...

Hope you BatCat Fans Enjoy

Thanks :)