"I want you"

There's a lot of flirting in this chapter.... Between Bruce & Selina.... if you feel uncomfortable reading this chapter then please skip

Selina and Bruce walk through Gotham city hand in hand, she smiles up at him. He looks down at her, sees her smiling looking happy. She moves closer to him shivering. He takes off his coat and wraps it around her shoulders, she snuggles into his coat while saying."It's not far, just down here" she points to an alley way. "Lead the way" smiling at her as they walk down the alley.

As they approach where Selina is taking Bruce. He sees some ladders apart of a building lifting his eyebrows at her. "I take it we have to climb" She smiles at him and shrugs her shoulders "Maybe"
Bruce's smiles at her "Maybe"
Selina giggles at him "That okay with you"
He stares at her squeezes her hand "More than okay"
She looks back at him shrugs off his coat, throws it at Bruce, pulling the ladders down, starts to climb. She looks behind her "You coming"
Bruce saw her shrug his coat off, catching it. Giving him a glance while pulling the ladders down. She starts to climb. Hearing her sweet voice.

Bruce:
'I climb after her, not taking my eyes of her. She raises her eyebrows at me then giggles while turning back to climb. I try not to look but all I could see was Selina's bum, biting my lip trying not giggle.

Selina could see Bruce was following her, Raising her eyebrows at him whilst giggling.

Selina:
I carry on climbing the ladders not thinking, That I've got a very short dress on and Bruce could probably see everything. 'Shit' I hear Bruce giggle. Turning my head, a blush creeps up my cheeks..... Yep he can see everything. 'Crap' Shaking my head at him, giggling to myself while Rolling my eyes. "Come On you.... your very slow"
Bruce:
I couldn't hold my giggle in, seeing Selina like this. 'Wow' She looks amazing. I noticed her staring at me, see a blush creep up those beautiful cheeks. I see her shake her head. Yeah she's noticed that I can see everything.... I hear her voice.
"Me slow" Raising his eyebrows then takes a few steps so he's behind her, hands rests on her waist. Our faces are close to each other, I smile at her while staring into those green eyes, boop her nose with my finger."That better" Raising his eyebrows to her.
Selina could see Bruce catching up to her. Turning my head, he's right behind me. Hand on my waist. I smile at him, boops my nose with his finger which makes me giggle. Hearing his voice.
"Hmm Hmm" I turn to climb again as Bruce is behind me, he copies every step I make. Which makes me giggle even more.

We make it to the top, Selina turns her head strokes Bruce's cheek, then moves. But before she has a chance to move, he pulls her back into his arms. Hands going straight into her hair, smashing his lips against hers. This makes Selina moan. One of his hands is on her waist pulling her closer to him, backing her towards a wall. Selina gasps when the cold wall hits her back. She wraps one of her legs around him, bringing him more closer to her. His lips move on to her jawline nibbling softly, using his tongue to kiss her neck. Selina's head rolls back a little, feeling the warmth creep up her body. Bruce's hand moves from her hips up her ribcage, his thumbs brushing just underneath her breasts. She could feel every touch, even though the dress was only thin material. 'Oh my, I feel Bruce's tongue on my neck, his lips moving softly across. I can't help but gasp. My fingers go through his hair tugging it a little. One of his hands move up my ribcage just underneath my breasts, feeling his thumb slowly brush underneath. I pull away a little.
Bruce:
I couldn't help myself, as soon as Selina turns round I needed to kiss her. Crashing my lips against hers felt good. The way she felt against me, the warmth building up inside me, I wanted to explored. I hear her moan, which makes me want to kiss her more. As I back her towards the wall, I hear her gasp against my lips, moving my lips over her jawline. My hands move just over her ribcage just underneath— I couldn't help but brush my thumb underneath her breast. I feel her pull away— 'Shit'
Looking into her eyes "Are you ok?... I'm sorry"
Selina shakes her head, staring into his eyes "Don't be sorry" She smiles at me. "It just took me by surprise that's all." She Shivers.
Bruce sees her shake her head. Her smile. So beautiful. Sees her shivering, pulling her towards him leaning his forehead against hers "Your cold"
"I'm okay, we better get inside" Kissing his hand which is on her cheek. Bruce smiles at her not wanting to move. We both pull away, she smiles at me, then moves to pull a window up. Stepping inside. Following behind her. Looking inside, seeing a bed to one side and candles around the room. Making me smile. Looking up at Selina, seeing her smile. "You did all this" "Maybe I did... I wanted our night to be special" Smiling up at Bruce, looking nervous. He walks towards her, hearing her voice 'Our night to be special' She looks away nervous. Lifting her chin with his finger slowly looking into her eyes "Your amazing.... you know that! We don't have to do anything you don't want too. We could just talk" Selina looks back into his eyes, smiling at him hearing his voice telling her 'We don't have to do anything, you don't want too' Moving a hand to his cheek, staring into his blue eyes. "Your amazing Bruce...." Smiling at him leaning forward resting my forehead against his. Closing my eyes saying' "I want too" Bruce hears her voice 'I want too' Moving so I could look into her eyes, both hands on her cheeks stroking her gently "Are you sure" Selina looks into his eyes smiling at him, nodding slowly. "Yes I'm sure... are you?" Bruce smiles at her. Making sure that he wants too. 'Shaking my head, Nudging my nose with hers "100 percent sure" She smiles and nudges her nose against his. Raising her eyebrows "Good" Pushing him back slightly biting her lip. Bruce Raises his eyebrows at Selina pushing him back slightly, biting her lip, shaking his head. He throws his coat to one side walks over to her picking her up, she screams a little while giggling, wrapping her legs around his waist. His hands rest on her bum, giving it a little squeeze. Making Selina gasp. Looking down at Bruce, her lips slightly open, her hands on his cheeks, lowering her lips to his.