Accepting Selina part 3 (Breathe)

Bruce walk towards The Sirens Club....
as soon as he walks in, starts looking to see if he could see Selina...

Saw Barbara at the bar, he walks over. Barbara saw Bruce walking towards her. "Look who it is...."She gives him a smile. "Barbara.."Looks over towards her. "I take it your looking for Selina." Leans on the bar trying to hide her bump. Bruce nods "Yeah I know she's here. Please tell me she's not drinking."
Barbara shrugs. He shakes his head "You know what happen last time" Barbara holds her hands up "Chill Bruce, she's fine." Bruce looks at Barbara "Where is she" Barbara points towards the dance floor, he follows her eyes, sees Selina in the middle of the dance floor, dancing. The way her hips swayed with the music. I've never seen her like this before, this all totally new to me. I can't take my eyes of her. The way her body moves with the music.... Wow!

Breathe (Feat Jem Cooke)
'You're hurting so much
I need you to breathe again
You have been hurting so much
I need you to breathe again
Skin, I'm folding
Come in, my friend
You feel unsteady
But I won't bend'

I never knew she could dance, the way her hips are moving.... Bruce notices that she's changed into a black dress, swaying above her hips. He smiles to himself. 'She doesn't look like she's been drinking not much anyway.'

Selina loved dancing, she never had this kinda power before. 'I love it, the music makes my hips move with the music, I could see men and women blushing at the sight of me, but I don't care. This is who I am now.' This dancing brought out a new side to her, that she didn't know she had. Dancing swaying her hips, her dress moving along side her thighs. Hips swaying almost sensually but with expertise. Normally her enhanced hearing would have caught on that you had walked in the club, watching her. Catching the sight of this beautiful sensual cat. But she was lost in the music. She kept on dancing. Hair pinned up but a few curls flying as she did so.

'You're hurting so much
I need you to breathe again
You have been hurting so much
I need you to breathe again'

Bruce stood by the bar, he didn't want to disturb her. She looked beautiful... 'Taking a deep breath, I hear Barbara saying something to me but I can't seem to take my eyes away from her, I need to go talk to her. But I don't want to stop her from dancing.'

Barbara could see Bruce watching Selina, smiling to herself she calls to him."Bruce.... hello is there anyone there" He turns a little not taking his eyes of Selina. "What..." Barbara raises her eyes at Bruce then laughs at his reaction. "Go talk to her... she won't bite" He could hear Barbara speaking..... 'Go talk to her- she won't bite'

'She might do, the way she made me feel earlier, when I pinned her to the door frame not wanting her to leave, before that she ran her cat fingers down my cheek, the way she looked into my eyes when she kissed me. So seductive, her green eyes were mesmerising.'

"Bruce...." Barbara nudged his shoulder, losing his trail of thoughts turns to her "I'll go talk to her" Turns and starts to walk away from the bar.

We tear our demon
You feel no pain
In the sweet surrender
Alive again

Selina moves along with the music, feeling someone watching her, eyes burning into her. 'I know your watching me Bruce, I can feel your eyes staring at me.' Selina's skin starts to glow from the warmth that's building inside of her. 'Come and talk to me, dance with me'

Bruce moves along side the people that are dancing trying to get to Selina, 'Wow, she looks amazing. Maybe if I put my hands on her hips will she notice it's me.'