Chapter 12

In case you readers get confused, this is still in Damian's POV

After what happened last night with (Y/H/N), I could barely even get some sleep.

Class hasn't even begun and I already have my head down.

I wondered where (Y/N) was. After looking around the classroom, I noticed that her seat was empty.

At school, we'd hang out after the project we had together.

But she wasn't here today. It was as if a big piece of my life was missing.

It was now after school, and Tim was waiting with Alfred outside.

I got inside the car as I closed the door behind me.

"Master Damian, how was the school day?" questioned Alfred.

"Could have been better" I replied with a dry tone.

"It's cause (Y/N), his crush, wasn't there" I hear Tim whisper to Alfred from behind.

"Drake!" I growled.

"Go to hell" I mumbled.

The stupid traitor only laughed it off while receiving a few chuckles from Alfred.

"I hate you both" I muttered.

I was thinking of ways to kill Drake. Not Alfred because he is someone I sort of trust. I trust him but I don't. In other words, I trust him but I won't ever admit that.

Maybe messing up Drake's coffee would do the most damage.

After planning Tim's death trap, we've arrived to the manor.

As I walked inside, of course, father wasn't there. Neither was he in the bat cave. Same goes to his bat suit.

He went out without me.

I continued to walk up the steps and reached my room.

I had my back laid against my bed as I mesmerized the ceiling. I was losing myself in my swarm of thoughts.

Where was (Y/N)? Why wasn't she at school?

Why am I missing her? I shouldn't be having these feelings towards her, right? If I want to go back to grandfather, I should be distant from love.

Wait, who said anything about love?

I groaned as so many questions destroyed my head.

RING

I picked up my phone that was next to me and looked at the message.

On the Phone

Father

Go to Arkham [R]

Off the Phone

Really? That was it?

He isn't even asking me if I can go. I'm just following his orders. I'm like his...

His puppet!

I'm a Robin afterall. I sighed with a few tears forming in my eyes.

Is being a Robin just being his shadow? Was what (Y/H/N) said true?

A sidekick...

I don't want to be a sidekick!

I grabbed a pillow above me and threw it across my room to a bookshelf. The books collapsed down after the impact.

Who We Are [Damian Wayne x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara