Chapter 32

Just in case you get confused, this is the same day but in a different perspective

[Third POV]

It was Tuesday. Tomorrow was the gala. Good thing for the students, they don't have school that day.

First class was Math. Way to start the school day, huh?

(Y/N) was already seated on her seat as Damian got there a few minutes later.

She was chatting with (G/B/F) behind her. Trying to ignore the boy next to her.

The students were waiting till the bell rang for class to start.

Meanwhile, in the hallway, Luke was being asked to go to the gala.

"I'm sorry Michelle, but I'm already going with (Y/N)" he said as he closed his locker.

He felt bad saying this. Although, he didn't know why. Did he like this girl?

"Oh, no, no, it's fine" she lied.

She thought that after the time they've spent together, he would probably feel some type of way for her.

They would text each other, eat lunch together after school. It was as if they were already dating.

That was what she wanted. But now she knew that he didn't. He liked (Y/N).

She walked away, disappointed.

Luke was going to reach for her hand, but he hesitated and held it back.

'What's happening to me?' He thought.

He walked back to his classroom and took his seat. He had the same math class with (Y/N), Michelle, and Damian.

Michelle was in the girl's bathroom, crying.

Her heart felt like it shattered when he rejected her.

Coincidentally, (G/B/F) came in and saw her. She patted her back and rubbed it,

"What's wrong?"

(G/B/F) became a close friend to Michelle. She trusted her enough to tell her everything.

"Luke *sob* he likes *sob* (Y/N)" she covered her mouth as she tried to quiet down her sobs.

"Why do you think that?" (G/B/F) knew it was obvious, but she just wanted to know what happened.

Michelle slowly inhaled and exhaled as she calmed herself down in order to answer her.

She pulled back two strands of her hair behind both her ears as she washed her face.

"Okay..." she breathed out.

"I just asked Luke to be my date for the gala, since I thought we were close enough. I thought he felt the same way I did"

"Turns out, he was already going with your best friend" she sighed.

(G/B/F) thought why he left out the part that he was going with the three of them.

Did he really have a crush on (Y/N)?

Well, he did ask out (Y/N), and she told him that she was going with (G/B/F). But, he still insisted.

"What do I do?" Michelle asked to herself.

(G/B/F) pursed her lips she wanted to say something but she didn't know what.

"They like each other. And I'm already over Damian" she sighed.

"Michelle, (Y/N) doesn't like Luke. She only sees him as a friend"