Chapter 35

[Damian's POV]

"Someone's late. I almost thought you chickened out" I shouted through the punches I gave to the goons.

"Keep in mind that I'm still new to this hero stuff, Robin" I hear (Y/H/N) or (Y/N) shout back as she kicked one of the thugs.

She roundhouse kicked another goon before turning around to punch another. She boosted herself on that one and did a backflip to shoot an arrow at another goon's leg.

I watched in shock as I swung my katana to cut and knock some of the nearby bad guys out.

"What? You've been gone too long to remember assassins moving like this?" She questioned.

Even if I couldn't see her face through her mask, I could tell she was smirking through her words.

"Maybe" I muttered as I threw a few batarangs at the guys behind her. It landed on their shoulders, injuring them badly.

Suddenly different gun shots were heard. Many thugs dropped down, unconscious.

I turned to face the window where the bullets came from.

"Red Hood's got ya'll covered" informed the man with a red helmet. Or should I say, Todd.

"I'm pretty sure we had this" stated (Y/N) through her shootings. She was highly skilled with the arrows. The way she used the bow was amazing.

"I agree" I shouted before knocking another goon after blocking it's bullets.

There were so many. Where were they coming from?

"Looks like Robin is cheating on (Y/N) now" I heard Jason say to another figure.

Nightwing.

(Y/N) looked at me through her mask as I wanted Earth to swallow me whole. I knew she was telepathically asking me something.

"He's the only one that doesn't know" I stated as I threw more batarangs, one by one.

The only one that isn't aware of (Y/N) being the vigilante called (Y/H/N). And that she knows our identities.

"Doesn't know what?" I hear him question.

I watched as Dick and Tim dragged him out of range where the thugs wouldn't be able to attack to quickly explain him everything.

I shielded them for a while before noticing that the thugs were getting less. That's too bad. I was just starting to have fun with these batarangs.

Glancing at Jason who had his hands over his face that was covered by his helmet, I smirked.

This was the second time he didn't know about something, or he just assumed something and he was wrong.

Tim noticed that I was taking the thugs alone with (Y/N) so he decided to help out.

I hope this isn't his way of saying "You can't do anything, Demon" because I'll mess up his coffee again.

The last time I messed up his coffee was because he teased me when (Y/N) didn't go to school, and I was saying that my school day could've been better, if she was there.

"Hey, Robin, where's (Y/H/N)?" I hear Red Hood ask as he came back to join us, along with Nightwing.

We all looked around, I had my eyebrows raised.

Wait, how did I not notice?

She was here just a few seconds ago. Where did she go?

"She was just here" I furrowed my eyebrows as I wondered what happened.