Summer Blues

Jerome Valeska x Reader

"Let's do something," Jerome complained one day while you two sat in your apartment.
You turned the page of your magazine and ignored this daily ritual of his. It was always: I'm bored, Y/N or Let's go murder someone!
The thing seriously got on your nerves. "It's too hot out, Jerome, there's nothing to do."
He got up and began pacing the room whimsically. "Too hot out? Don't you think it's funny that the temperatures so high? It's never this warm in Gotham."
You couldn't help but roll your eyes. "You're beginning to sound like Ed."
This shut him up for a moment.
"If you want to do something in the hot weather, why don't you go for a swim?" you asked, sarcasm dripping from your tone.
"Swim! Y/N, we should go swimming!"

So that's how you find yourself staring into the building's pool a few minutes later, swimsuit on and everything. "Happy now?"
"Well we aren't really swimming until we actually get into the pool, are we? C'mon, Y/N."
You shrink back for a moment at the sight if the blue water. "It looks cold."
"Well why don't you find out?" he jokes, and before you know it you've been pushed off your feet, heading face first into the pool.
A thousand bubbles float furiously up around you as you try to gather the situation, and you come rocketing up through the surface only to find Jerome laughing his head off.
"Are you serious, Jerome?!" You grab his ankle and before you know it, the both of you are underneath the teal water, sun shining from above as he grabs your hand to pull you up.
The moment you feel air on your skin, you hear Jerome's cheerful laughter mixed with your own. Perhaps this summer would be fun after all.

Author's Note: AYYE guys sorry for the skewy updating schedule. I hope you liked this imagine — is it too early to be pumped for summer? Idk.
PS only THREE more episodes in season two! Oml it feels like the show just started. Anyway...
Leave a vote and comment a suggestion for another imagine if you have any!
DOUBLE PS THANKS FOR 35K VIEWS AND 1000 VOTES OH MY GOD I NEVER THOUGHT THIS PIECE OF JUNK WOULD GET SO FAR. I WANT TO HUG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. BUT IMMA STOP TALKING NOW SO BYYYE. ❤️